Discussion General discussions and updates on Credit cards

I have Sbi BPCL credit card on Rupay platform and My friend has same card on VISA platform
I also don't get the option of EMI whereas he gets all the options of EMI discount, etc.
I guess Rupay is the problem then.
The SimplySave card I am trying to use is a Rupay card, while the Unnati Card is Visa. Unnati Card is showing EMI option.
I am not able to purchase with Unnati Card because it has very low limit. And it's limit can't be increased, nor the card can be upgraded.

I guess Rupay is the problem then.
The SimplySave card I am trying to use is a Rupay card, while the Unnati Card is Visa. Unnati Card is showing EMI option.
I am not able to purchase with Unnati Card because it has very low limit. And it's limit can't be increased, nor the card can be upgraded.
Request you to convert your card into MasterCard or Visa card for better experience (MasterCard is preferred) ..

Request you to convert your card into MasterCard or Visa card for better experience (MasterCard is preferred) ..
Went to the Bank for this. After doing something for 30-40 minutes they said it can't be converted to Mastercard or Visa. But they can give a new card without any verification and the current card will automatically be closed. So I asked them to apply for the Cashback card. AND.... NO SURPRISE. They had absolutely zero idea about it. At last I got fed up and told them to apply for SimplyClick Mastercard. Lets see what happens. I doubt it will be a smooth process.
Anyways, my plans for buying something during the sale turned into crumbles.

Then you can apply for ' IDFC First Bank Millennium, Select, Classic, Wealth ' credit card it's a lifetime free credit card with fuel surcharge waiver even if you fill up with Rs 50 or less than it. Please, note Surcharge Waiver upto Rs 200 (Millennium) per statement cycle and beyond that 1% of transaction value. Also, the waiver keep on increasing in other segment of IDFC CC.
Whereas other bank also offers fuel surcharge but they cap with minimum transection of Rs 400-500 also some of them only offers perticular petrol pump as they are co-brand credit card.
Best part which I like about this credit card is that the reward points earn are never expires.

DM me for further assistance.
All detailed charges :

Went to the Bank for this. After doing something for 30-40 minutes they said it can't be converted to Mastercard or Visa. But they can give a new card without any verification and the current card will automatically be closed. So I asked them to apply for the Cashback card. AND.... NO SURPRISE. They had absolutely zero idea about it. At last I got fed up and told them to apply for SimplyClick Mastercard. Lets see what happens. I doubt it will be a smooth process.
Anyways, my plans for buying something during the sale turned into crumbles.
1 week has passed, and still no update on the new card. As expected from them. Should I wait, or apply myself through website?

Also, between SBI SimplyClick and SBI PayTM Card, which one is better?

1 week has passed, and still no update on the new card. As expected from them. Should I wait, or apply myself through website?

Also, between SBI SimplyClick and SBI PayTM Card, which one is better?
Sbi paytm is invite only card.

I have received the option to apply. How is it compared to SimplyClick?
Are you received apply option from paytm ?
This card is recommended to use with paytm oriented transactions only compared simply click it's only better if you spend much in paytm..

Are you received apply option from paytm ?
Yes.

E8FuoeI.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock