Discussion General discussions and updates on Credit cards

Any option to know the email id registered with hdfc credit card.
Last week given request to correct my email ID

Recently applied for a SBI SimplyClick Credit Card through an agent, but he applied for SimplySave instead. The application is still under process. Will it be possible to change the card now?
Might apply for the new Cashback SBI Card instead now. Seems better than SimplyClick.

Recently applied for a SBI SimplyClick Credit Card through an agent, but he applied for SimplySave instead. The application is still under process. Will it be possible to change the card now?
Might apply for the new Cashback SBI Card instead now. Seems better than SimplyClick.
Sadly you can't if you have applied any card in SBI approved/ rejected you have to wait atleast 6 months for upgrade/ fresh applications

Sadly you can't if you have applied any card in SBI approved/ rejected you have to wait atleast 6 months for upgrade/ fresh applications
That's unfortunate. Just because of his mistake now I am stuck in this situation. I explained to him several times that I wanted SimplyClick.
What would you suggest I do now? Should I accept the SimplySave card, close it later and then apply for a new card? Or should I cancel the application process instead?

That's unfortunate. Just because of his mistake now I am stuck in this situation. I explained several times that I wanted SimplyClick.
What would you suggest I do now? Should I accept the SimplySave card, close it later and then apply for a new card? Or should I cancel the application process instead?
Currently accept it wait for 6 months and upgrade later I heard agent can apply new applications without 6 months cooling period restrictions try once...

You can twit to sbi card. I applied Paytm sbi card but i couldn't get sms code it was showing tecnical eror. So I sad that plz close my application, after 3 months i got called from a agent he sad he will apply new application, he applied for me sbi BPCL credit card, without any documents only online progess my card approved only varification with aadhar OTP. This is my second sbi card first sbi simply save card and limit 73000/ rs. That time My cibil score was 781. I think you should twit for help

You can twit to sbi card. I applied Paytm sbi card but i couldn't get sms code it was showing tecnical eror. So I sad that plz close my application, after 3 months i got called from a agent he sad he will apply new application, he applied for me sbi BPCL credit card, without any documents only online progess my card approved only varification with aadhar OTP. This is my second sbi card first sbi simply save card and limit 73000/ rs. That time My cibil score was 781. I think you should twit for help
Thanks. I will try it.

HDFC has taken a good hit due to the RBI restrictions, now in the upcoming 2 big sales there is no HDFC to be seen and frequently also HDFC has been not providing much benefits as it used to provide earlier.

Thinking of going for a SBI Card after seeing it in Amazon Great Indian Festival sale, can someone suggest a lifetime free card from SBI which would be eligible for sales on Amazon/Flipkart and has good benefits also.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock