Discussion General discussions and updates on Credit cards

Second year onwards you can continue getting it free if you have spent 1.5 lac on the card in the previous year.
Wow! Axis cards never disappoint 🥰 subscription fee is auto debit from next year onwards?

Wow! Axis cards never disappoint 🥰 subscription fee is auto debit from next year onwards?
I guess you would get the subscription coupon code by email or SMS if you have completed the spend milestone in the previous year. You would need to enter that in the app and that will give you the subscription without the need for any payment.

I guess you would get the subscription coupon code by email or SMS if you have completed the spend milestone in the previous year. You would need to enter that in the app and that will give you the subscription without the need for any payment.
No I am saying in context in case I didn't spend that much and didn't got subscription code.

No I am saying in context in case I didn't spend that much and didn't got subscription code.
Then nothing, the subscription will expire and you can buy it manually if you want to continue.

TWHrmsf.jpg
rcOC5rv.jpg
ymchoWb.jpg

I do part payments in Cred 3 days apart for using the cashback jackpot option which gets unlocked for 3 days after every payment of 1000 or higher.
Ya! I used to do with my add-on cards but now they are merged.
I am fed-up with cred chillar 😂 so using Amazon trick currently for paying cc bills 😜😜 but only till a certain amount.
True even I'm fed up
Amzn trick currently for paying cc bills 😜😜 but only till a certain amount.
Btw what trick? Also kindly use codewords who knows they got hint from our forum 😜

Last edited:
Got approval message of Paytm SBI Elite credit card, do I need to pay annual charges of ₹499 + GST every year or there is annual charges waiver?

Got approval message of Paytm SBI Elite credit card, do I need to pay annual charges of ₹499 + GST every year or there is annual charges waiver?
I would advice you to skip this card and go for cashback or simply click or save card according to your choice.
PayTM card also has restrictions like Cashback card in online sales.

Anybody else having the issue of not being able to make transaction using BoB Credit Cards in Amazon today. The page to put OTP is not coming for BoB Credit Card today

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock