Discussion General discussions and updates on Credit cards

Hey Guys, yesterday applied for SBI SimplyClick credit card for Amazon Great Indian Festival sale and the KYC visit was scheduled for today morning but no one turned up, can anyone tell me that after how many days of KYC does the virtual card gets generated (atleast for online use) and in how many days it is delivered considering I am in a metropolitan city currently.

Hey Guys, yesterday applied for SBI SimplyClick credit card for Amazon Great Indian Festival sale and the KYC visit was scheduled for today morning but no one turned up, can anyone tell me that after how many days of KYC does the virtual card gets generated (atleast for online use) and in how many days it is delivered considering I am in a metropolitan city currently.
Got a card last week. It got delivered in around 5-6 days after approval (Guwahati). No virtual card was provided.

Hi today first I got call from Axis bank to increase my Flipkart CC limit from 19k to 34k half an hour later my ICICI MMT CC limit increased from 60k to 5.1Lacks seems banks are increasing everyone CC limit before the annual sale in Flipkart and Amazon

BKwTpkd.jpg

Hi today first I got call from Axis bank to increase my Flipkart CC limit from 19k to 34k half an hour later my ICICI MMT CC limit increased from 60k to 5.1Lacks seems banks are increasing everyone CC limit before the annual sale in Flipkart and Amazon
Not everyone my friend not everyone.

Does SBI SimplySave Card not support EMI payments in e-commerce websites?
In Amazon, while purchasing a product, I could see EMI option in SBI Unnati Card, but the same is not available in SimplySave Card.
What should I do?

Does SBI SimplySave Card not support EMI payments in e-commerce websites?
In Amazon, while purchasing a product, I could see EMI option in SBI Unnati Card, but the same is not available in SimplySave Card.
What should I do?
is your Card on Rupay or Visa platform???

I have Sbi BPCL credit card on Rupay platform and My friend has same card on VISA platform
I also don't get the option of EMI whereas he gets all the options of EMI discount, etc.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock