HDFC Bank Credit Cards General Discussions and Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter IndiaN
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 14
  • Views Views: Views 2,647
Yes recently I closed my IDFC First Bank Power Plus card just after the delivery and charged Joining Fees 590₹ including GST 😬😬

Ur , Tooo intelligent bro,,,, I'm facing same issue with Axis credit cards,(3 cards) they will charge each card Rs 600 /-😭

Hi ,
I applied for Moneyback + card and Upon address verification got only 25k limit. It's my first HDFC product.
I am not happy with the limit if I close the card without using(even not received) do I still need to pay The joining fee of ₹590? Will Closing the card affect my CIVIL
While i am applying money back+ card HDFC employee said that you will get 3x Limit of your salary (90k) with life time free and no joining fees after applying successfully i got to know that they gave me only 10k limit. I raised few complaints regarding this but they simply saying use the card for few days and then you can increase the limit. Don't know what to do with this card

While i am applying money back+ card HDFC employee said that you will get 3x Limit of your salary (90k) with life time free and no joining fees after applying successfully i got to know that they gave me only 10k limit. I raised few complaints regarding this but they simply saying use the card for few days and then you can increase the limit. Don't know what to do with this card
Try Axis Bank credit card, I'm getting starting card limit ( Axis ace c.card) Rs294000/-

Back
Top Bottom