Discussion General discussions and updates on Credit cards

Anybody tried transacting on Amazon today using the IndusInd CC. I tried paying via IndusInd Legend CC but I am not able to go to OTP page today. I made a transaction 5 days back but today it is not going to the OTP page. IndusInd Debit Card works fine.

Is anyone else have this issue and if anyone has faced the issue what should I do to resolve it?

I have SBI Simply Save Card, and SBI BPCL credit card. Both the Bharat Petroleum pumps near my house do not take credit cards, they ask for cash or UPI, should I surrender or upgrade the SBI BPCL credit card

I have SBI Simply Save Card, and SBI BPCL credit card. Both the Bharat Petroleum pumps near my house do not take credit cards, they ask for cash or UPI, should I surrender or upgrade the SBI BPCL credit card
If it's an old card, it's better to downgrade it to SimplyClick or Unnati. Apparently if you cancel/surrender old credit cards, it negativity effects your credit score.

If it's an old card, it's better to downgrade it to SimplyClick or Unnati. Apparently if you cancel/surrender old credit cards, it negativity effects your credit score.
No only two months old, my simply save credit card is old. I got it 2 years ago

Standard Chartered Bank CC offering 5% cashback on utilities but here is the catch.
Better than that is Axis Ace card which gives unlimited 5% CB for bill payments on Gpay and even Axis neo gives 5% CB for a single bill payment on Amazon pay per month but there is no minimum order value and the CB is capped at 150 a month but still higher than what this card is offering.

Better than that is Axis Ace card which gives unlimited 5% CB for bill payments on Gpay and even Axis neo gives 5% CB for a single bill payment on Amazon pay per month but there is no minimum order value and the CB is capped at 150 a month but still higher than what this card is offering.
Axis should bring card which offers Hotstar, Netflix, PrimeVideos, ZEE 5, Sony LIV subscription free with annual spend of 2,90,000 Lac.

Axis should bring card which offers Hotstar, Netflix, PrimeVideos, ZEE 5, Sony LIV subscription free with annual spend of 2,90,000 Lac.
Sony LIV is available with Axis My Zone credit card, others are not available.

Sony LIV is available with Axis My Zone credit card, others are not available.
Yes Sony LIV is available but only for first year Naa? I wish Axis could some direct benefit.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock