General Discussions about Vi (Vodafone Idea)

Hey guys I want to port to V! From jio as jio network is getting worst hear at my house but wen I enquired about V! Sim at nearby shops they only have vodafone one if I currently port can I get new network benifits??

Hey guys I want to port to V! From jio as jio network is getting worst hear at my house but wen I enquired about V! Sim at nearby shops they only have vodafone one if I currently port can I get new network benifits??

Yes you can take the Vodafone SIM & you will get all the benefits of Vi network as now all the recharge plans are common. Even on my Idea sim, I get Vi network header. So no problem while porting & taking Vodafone sim.

Yes you can take the Vodafone SIM & you will get all the benefits of Vi network as now all the recharge plans are common. Even on my Idea sim, I get Vi network header. So no problem while porting & taking Vodafone sim.
Thank you!! Bro for the fast reply I'll take that sim now !!

After name change to V! my auto debit didn't worked (Former Idea)
How to Activate ₹49 pack from main balance ?

2Wktlu2.jpg

Discovery Partners Pack added might be added soon in vi movies app soon in upcoming update 🙂

New benefits with Vi UL plans

additional benefits

Get Rs 125 assured bonus cash to play your favourite games on MPL (T&C Apply)
Get flat Rs 75 discount daily, on food orders from Zomato (T&C Apply)
50% off on weekly contest plus 50% extra bonus cash on My11Circle (T&C Apply)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock