General Discussions about Vi (Vodafone Idea)

Vodafone Idea’s plan to raise funds through a mix of equity and debt is “unlikely” to restore its competitive position and reverse subscriber losses, as the amount would not be sufficient for capex, it argued.

“We believe Vodafone Idea will gradually lose market share given its weak balance sheet and limited financial flexibility,” a Fitch release said, adding that Jio and Bharti, on the other hand, are expected to gain market share on the SC verdict.
Dues payment over 10 yrs not enough to aid Vodafone Idea; expect market gains for Airtel, Jio: Fitch Ratings

Vodafone Idea’s plan to raise funds through a mix of equity and debt is “unlikely” to restore its competitive position and reverse subscriber losses, as the amount would not be sufficient for capex, it argued.

“We believe Vodafone Idea will gradually lose market share given its weak balance sheet and limited financial flexibility,” a Fitch release said, adding that Jio and Bharti, on the other hand, are expected to gain market share on the SC verdict.
Dues payment over 10 yrs not enough to aid Vodafone Idea; expect market gains for Airtel, Jio: Fitch Ratings

so no relief for customers. Another hike is coming may be within 1-2 months. Then it will be a big diwali gift.

so no relief for customers. Another hike is coming may be within 1-2 months. Then it will be a big diwali gift.
I think tariff might increase from Oct onwards. Minimum recharge might be Rs.100 per month, otherwise they will not survive.

Last edited:
It's nice of Vodafone to offer validity with ₹100 plan in Assam circle.
MTuVStS.jpg

There are Rs.78/- pack for Punjab circle.(caller tune for 89 days). Will I get incoming call and SMS for otp purpose for 89 days in this pack?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock