General Discussions about Vi (Vodafone Idea)

yzcj4AI.jpg
zeSgf8v.jpg

Umbrella guy was offering unlimited calls and data for 28 days in ₹100 at streets of Jaipur.

No bro, both of them are in the non priority circle list, best to port out to Jio or Airtel if you live in these circles. Check the list I have shared above.
Jio is really good. Speed is unmatchable. But why is there always problem in calling in hilly areas even in the Guwahati city?

@Esmail bro. I need help.

Porting my Jio's number to Vi's number to change the sim documents from Dad's to my own. Since Vi store is nearby. I have opted for Vi over Airtel and Jio. My Jio's plan expires in 3 days from now. I already generated the UPC Code.

1. Do I need to submit my Dad's documents to Vi or my own documents are fine?

2. As my Jio's plan is expiring. Do I need to make the recharge as in my circle Assam porting out takes around 15 days?

3. Do I need to pay anything to Vi to port out? Do I need to buy any specific plan to complete the porting out request?

1. Do I need to submit my Dad's documents to Vi or my own documents are fine?
Your own documents are fine

. As my Jio's plan is expiring. Do I need to make the recharge as in my circle Assam porting out takes around 15 days?
In my karnataka circle port out request take only less than 2 days

3. Do I need to pay anything to Vi to port out? Do I need to buy any specific plan to complete the porting out request?
Ask for any port in offer.

In my karnataka circle port out request take only less than 2 days
Our circle is different. It takes 15 days here.

Meanwhile does my plan starts the day my sim switches network? Asking as I am required to pay beforehand for a new plan.
Ask for any port in offer.
Okay, I will.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock