General Discussions about Vi (Vodafone Idea)

A lot of phones support Band 28 LTE
Only Samsung and One Plus. Motorola Realme Didn't support that band for LTE only phones. 1/3/8/40/41/5.

Now due to 600Mhz and 700Mhz available,Jio won't buy remaining 850Mhz. Who will buy that 7.5Mhz in each circle except Mumbai? How it will be deployed, 10Mhz or 5Mhz? If Airtel purchase it in future?

Now due to 600Mhz and 700Mhz available,Jio won't buy remaining 850Mhz. Who will buy that 7.5Mhz
Jio bought 850 MHz in last auction even though 700 MHz was available and their entire 4G BTS setup at most places supports just bands 3,5,40 they don't have single RAN setup like Airtel and Vi to be able to use any band on any tower. So they will surely go for 850 MHz wherever they are lacking it and compete the 10 MHz or if just 3 blocks are available they can go for 3.75 MHz and deploy it as a 3 MHz carrier until the 4th block becomes available.
700 MHz will mostly be used by Jio for 5G and 600 MHz will be skipped in this auction by all operators until APT 600 is formalised into a band by ITU.

Jio bought 850 MHz in last auction even though 700 MHz was available and their entire 4G BTS setup at most places supports just bands 3,5,40 they don't have single RAN setup like Airtel and Vi to be able to use any band on any tower. So they will surely go for 850 MHz wherever they are lacking it and compete the 10 MHz or if just 3 blocks are available they can go for 3.75 MHz and deploy it as a 3 MHz carrier until the 4th block becomes available.
700 MHz will mostly be used by Jio for 5G and 600 MHz will be skipped in this auction by all operators until APT 600 is formalised into a band by ITU.
You didn't get my question. Except for Assam, North East, UPW, J&K, every circle has 10Mhz. Like Mumbai has 15Mhz of 850Mhz. And 3.75Mhz is remaining unsold. Will they buy 3.75Mhz and deploy it, if yes as 3Mhz block? Similarly Delhi has 5Mhz remaining unsold, so Jio buy it and make it as 15Mhz?

Whats the status of RCom 850Mhz spectrum?
What's the status of RCom and Aircel 2100Mhz spectrum?
What's the status of Aircel band 3 spectrum in Tamil Nadu?

Will they buy 3.75Mhz and deploy it, if yes as 3Mhz block?
They may if they find it viable and may later buy another block when it becomes available after Rcom spectrum expiry and convert it to a 5 MHz block.

Whats the status of RCom 850Mhz spectrum?
What's the status of RCom and Aircel 2100Mhz spectrum?
What's the status of Aircel band 3 spectrum in Tamil Nadu?
It remains as it is, it will probably stay in insolvency and bankruptcy proceedings till it expires and then it will be put to auction after that. Unless DoT allows surrendering of spectrum bought in auctions prior to 2022.

0fiK9hs.jpg

Vi 4CA Mumbai circle.

After 2 years continuously follow up with my network issue complaint today directly I contacted my area appellate officer for Andhra Pradesh awaiting the response from network team remark

again got a copy paste message that we can't do anything registered a complaint in cpgrams portal

again got a copy paste message that we can't do anything registered a complaint in cpgrams portal
But why do you want to waste your time and efforts behind a company that has no clarity on its own funding and ability to invest in future ready networks when you can simply Port out to Jio or Airtel without losing your number and get your issue resolved instantly?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock