General Discussions about Vi (Vodafone Idea)

So For Airtel and VoId guys, users who are doing recharges regularly are called Non-Privileged 4G customers.
This is same in every sector. If you do regular recharge on DTH. You don't get anything. If you skip a month's recharge. You get bombarded with offers.

Underprivileged feature phone customers still looted by non concentual VAS activation. 😤🤬
jtLtiFw.jpg

xwKcaKS.jpg

Had to give them an earful to get a refund. Vi still thinks it's 2010 and we need VAS. 😑

Just ported one of my BSNL numbers to Vi to check how good it performs here. So now I have 4 numbers: Jio (primary), Airtel (family plan), Vi (business) and BSNL (unnecessary).

Most surprising thing is that I inserted both the old BSNL and new Vi having the same number and I was able to make outgoing calls to my primary Jio using both of them 🧐
e06F7SD.jpg

wNcG9F4.jpg

Most surprising thing is that I inserted both the old BSNL and new Vi having the same number and I was able to make outgoing calls to my primary Jio using both of them 🧐
That happens for a short while after porting, in a day the old BSNL sim will not register on the network and only Vi sim will be able to make calls.

So this happened (on its own of course). What should I do next?

skJbuXV.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock