General Discussions about Vi (Vodafone Idea)

But why do you want to waste your time and efforts behind a company that has no clarity on its own funding and ability to invest in future ready networks when you can simply Port out to Jio or Airtel without losing your number and get your issue resolved instantly?
Yes it's absolutely right, even I did the same.

But why do you want to waste your time and efforts behind a company that has no clarity on its own funding and ability to invest in future ready networks when you can simply Port out to Jio or Airtel without losing your number and get your issue resolved instantly?
I like the brand vodafone since long for this reason only I am bearing it's hard for me to get incoming calls also now a days so just now putted port sms

I like the brand vodafone since long for this reason only I am bearing it's hard for me to get incoming calls also now a days so just now putted port sms
The premium tag attached to Vodafone died the day when it rebranded itself to Vi so it was anyway not even fulfilling that purpose since the last 2 years.

Getting data and outgoing benefits on my 2 months old deactivated account.
74nLROC.jpg

WOW.. This is such a desperate move from VoId, but expected in their current messy situation.
Not really. I think I got it because it's my Assam number. They might give me complimentary benefits because of the floods.

Not really. I think I got it because it's my Assam number. They might give me complimentary benefits because of the floods.
Giving complimentary benefits to un-used but still active number is well and good. But to DE-ACTIVATED number is surely a desperate move.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock