General Discussions about Vi (Vodafone Idea)

So this happened (on its own of course). What should I do next?

skJbuXV.jpg
Escalate it

skJbuXV.jpg
Nothing really, just ensure you don't keep any main account balance so they can't deduct it to activate VAS. just use the all in 1 combo voice and data packs.
No amount of complaining will resolve this and prevent it from happening again.

skJbuXV.jpg
Corporate level scam, they keep on doing this even if you complain. If this is a primary number then port otherwise don't keep any balance to avoid vas activation. VI keeps digging it's own grave they pissed off many ISD customers that recharge for 1000s of rupees per month because of this scam

Fully disable VAS services by calling them. I have done it. Tell them you didn't activate this service. They will refund your balance back.
He didn't lose any balance coz there wasn't any in the first place, so refund is out of question. The VAS activation failed coz of low balance.

I was thinking of porting back to Vi. The call quality is Airtel is very poor. Plus data services are very poor in my office too. This makes VAS activation behaviour makes me think!!!

I was thinking of porting back to Vi. The call quality is Airtel is very poor. Plus data services are very poor in my office too. This makes VAS activation behaviour makes me think!!!
Blacklist VAS by calling customer service. You can avoid having main balance too.

Get a device with 1-3-8-n78 combination or atleast 1-3-8. Otherwise data won't work only.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock