General Discussions about Vi (Vodafone Idea)

• Thread starter Thread starter Rakesh M U
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,171
  • Views Views: Views 130,040
Voda Idea falls Rs 150 crore short on payment of licence fee

85446020.jpg

We have to be careful with these operators. I think it's only pack validity. Not service validity...
Correct. Service Validity and 'Pack Validity' are completely different things. As of now, the cheapest to get 28 days 'Service Validity' is the Rs 79 plan. For Vi, in some circles, the Rs 49 plan still provides 28 days validity, but in few circles, it has been reduced to 14 days Service Validity.

Btw, guys I had a another question. I had 3GB Data pack, with 'Pack Validity' of 28 days valid till 20-Aug-2021. On 29-Aug-2021, I have recharged with Rs 399 Unlimited Plan, giving me validity till 13-Oct-2021 (56 days). However, the 3GB data pack valid till 20-Aug-2021, lapsed, and its validity didnt get extended. I thought that if we recharged prior to plan expiry, the validity of data gets extended in Vi. What is different in my case here?

Correct. Service Validity and 'Pack Validity' are completely different things. As of now, the cheapest to get 28 days 'Service Validity' is the Rs 79 plan. For Vi, in some circles, the Rs 49 plan still provides 28 days validity, but in few circles, it has been reduced to 14 days Service Validity.

Btw, guys I had a another question. I had 3GB Data pack, with 'Pack Validity' of 28 days valid till 20-Aug-2021. On 29-Aug-2021, I have recharged with Rs 399 Unlimited Plan, giving me validity till 13-Oct-2021 (56 days). However, the 3GB data pack valid till 20-Aug-2021, lapsed, and its validity didnt get extended. I thought that if we recharged prior to plan expiry, the validity of data gets extended in Vi. What is different in my case here?
To increase validity of 3GB pack validity of UL pack will not works ... it can be increased with ₹49/79/95 plan which offer data valid for 14 or 28 days
In UL pack data offers in daily basis so your data validity will not extended

Strange. For me, I've never lost data due to plan expiry in VI. I used to recharge with 379 plan usually and I recharge a day before and left over data will get extended. Same goes with 98 or 48 plan data too. I did the Zee5 yearly plan pack which offered 80 gb for 28 days once and carried it forward for several months.

Back
Top Bottom