General Discussions about Vi (Vodafone Idea)

• Thread starter Thread starter Rakesh M U
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,171
  • Views Views: Views 130,048
When you are losing customers every month. It's better to stop these unethical practices to earn petty amounts. Got my money refunded.

Nobody buys these useless VAS packs. God knows how many people got these packs activated without consent. I remember why I moved out of Vodafone to Airtel today after using it for 6 years in 2016. Because of these unethical practices.

DTVMMGn.jpg

When you are losing customers every month. It's better to stop these unethical practices to earn petty amounts. Got my money refunded.

Nobody buys these useless VAS packs. God knows how many people got these packs activated without consent. I remember why I moved out of Vodafone to Airtel today after using it for 6 years in 2016. Because of these unethical practices.

DTVMMGn.jpg

Prepaid or Postpaid?

DTVMMGn.jpg
Are you a new customer or old customer? Faced the same problem after porting my secondary number to VI. Never had such issues when my primary was with VI.

If you search in Twitter, a lot ppl had the same problem. You can blacklist VAS to avoid these issues.

Prepaid or Postpaid?
Prepaid.
Are you a new customer or old customer? Faced the same problem after porting my secondary number to VI. Never had such issues when my primary was with VI.

If you search in Twitter, a lot ppl had the same problem. You can blacklist VAS to avoid these issues.
I am a new customer. I had enable double verification for activation of any VAS via the nodal officer. Even after that I got VAS got activated without my consent. This is the exact reason I left Vodafone for Airtel in 2016. I have blacklisted VAS services entirely now.

Prepaid.

I am a new customer. I had enable double verification for activation of any VAS via the nodal officer. Even after that I got VAS got activated without my consent. This is the exact reason I left Vodafone for Airtel in 2016. I have blacklisted VAS services entirely now.
Ok looks like they have a usual logic in their system to activate this for new customers... Were you using it on 2G or 4G? I was using on 2G mode and they tortured me with Flash messages.

Ok looks like they have a usual logic in their system to activate this for new customers... Were you using it on 2G or 4G? I was using on 2G mode and they tortured me with Flash messages.
I am using 4G.

DTVMMGn.jpg
they have eated all my balance like this
Then ported to airtel

Do you need balance for Vi to attempt such tricks 🤔 No issues here luckily..but talktime balance is always zero
Well, once my main balance was over they started to deduct from secondary balace
Which unused balance always carry forward By next recharge... they deduct when your validity near to expire
I hated this cheap activity .. when you have 100+ balance they deduct 35+ for VAS

Back
Top Bottom