General Discussions about Vi (Vodafone Idea)

• Thread starter Thread starter Rakesh M U
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,171
  • Views Views: Views 130,040
Strange. For me, I've never lost data due to plan expiry in VI. I used to recharge with 379 plan usually and I recharge a day before and left over data will get extended. Same goes with 98 or 48 plan data too. I did the Zee5 yearly plan pack which offered 80 gb for 28 days once and carried it forward for several months.
Wow! Does this really work?
I usually recharge after 12:00 Midnight, so that I get an extra day.

OK. Good. Sensible decision by Govt. TWO BSNL (BSNL + VoId) is too many for the Govt.

Yesterday, I went to Madurai and saw 15MHz of Band 1 in VoId, means 3G is closed and the extra 5MHz of Band 1 is being used for 4G (but still getting bad speeds). When I return back to my home town, 3G is still available here & as usual 4G speed is sh!tty here. Why can't they just close 3G and re-frame that for 4G in the whole circle (like Airtel). This cluster by cluster approach is killing them, yet they are NOT changing that :wall: .

Strange. For me, I've never lost data due to plan expiry in VI. I used to recharge with 379 plan usually and I recharge a day before and left over data will get extended. Same goes with 98 or 48 plan data too. I did the Zee5 yearly plan pack which offered 80 gb for 28 days once and carried it forward for several months.
Yes, I think the data gets carried forward for "same plan" But my case is - active 3GB data pack, and I recharged Rs 399 later on (before expiry of 3GB data pack but). The data pack expired on its last day, lost the unused data.

govt can only save vi going into bankrupt by allowing 2seperatr license,

I want to say that vi will only manage network layer and carry bank and govt debt.

brand like VI,Vodafone,Idea ,Verizon,T mobile etc will manage customer service and billing .

Investor can take risk and put money into separate license and luanch own branded telcom serice like honda mobile, Dmart cellular ,and test indian depth of ROI with investment made.

even bsnl can simply launch 4g service with vi netowk, and pay as per bulk contract .

I am not using my Vi connection (now outside india) how do i maintain the connection, is there any validity recharge?
I don't want the sim to be disconnected.
Pls. Help.

Back
Top Bottom