General Discussions about Vi (Vodafone Idea)

• Thread starter Thread starter Rakesh M U
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,171
  • Views Views: Views 130,048
See this one of my number I never opt for caller tunes but they activated
uOi1b00.jpg

I also had this prepaid no. Taken for temporary use, 4 times they had activated caller tunes, 3 times I got the refund but 4 th time I didn't check for 2 days and they refused to refund....
Complaint on facebook and got the refund, now waiting for 90 days to complete and port out....

Vi can try some interesting packs for grabbing new users like Rs.99 unlimited calling and Rs.199 for 2GB/day, otherwise Adani might acquire through Govt. and teach a lesson to 300ARPU Airtel.

VI still don't learn vodafone used to be my primary number I throw out my sim and switched to bsnl because of this auto vas activations. Looks like karma hitting them now.
It's not only vodafone, even Airtel had same nonsense practices. I have Vodafone postpaid and ISD is enabled as part of corporate offering but still they were charging 49 for Home ISD plan. They had no explanation when asked about the activation.

These guys deserve what Jio did to them, never felt bad for Vodafone specially.

Looks like, even if Govt helps them (by delaying Spectrum and AGR payments and allowing return of some spectrum), it will never be enough for them.

Is Vi good or bad in and around Bengaluru 👀🙄❓🤔
Depends on the Area.. For example, I used to live in ECity, at my Company’s premises, the coverage is very good while where I used to live (may be less than 2 km from my company's premises), the Vi coverage was abysmal.. However, it can be considered based on the Area..

Is Vi good or bad in and around Bengaluru 👀🙄❓🤔
Depends on the Area.. For example, I used to live in ECity, at my Company’s premises, the coverage is very good while where I used to live (may be less than 2 km from my company's premises), the Vi coverage was abysmal.. However, it can be considered based on the Area..
Exactly.
I have practically no range inside my room, but good range if I go down and stand by the road.

Back
Top Bottom