Discussion General Discussions About Various Useful Apps

Is this a permanent price drop? 🤔
Usually they strike out the original price during offers.
Don't know. If you want. You should get it asap. I was too lazy to get a play store gift card and buy the SpongeBob game. It was ₹20. I woke up and saw it's price changed back to ₹180.

Don't know. If you want. You should get it asap. I was too lazy to get a play store gift card and buy the SpongeBob game. It was ₹20. I woke up and saw it's price changed back to ₹180.
Yeah. Went ahead and bought it.

Is GTA San Andreas working on Android 13? Can anyone confirm? I want to buy it.

Play Store has weird refund policy nowadays. I tried to return Nova launcher as it was functioning weirdly. I also had bought it on a different account. But it didn't let me. Ever since I am concerned buying apps.

Is GTA San Andreas working on Android 13? Can anyone confirm? I want to buy it.
Except for Bully which is not compatible. The most playable Rockstar game on touchscreen as it's pain to control others even GTA: Chinatown Wars. Pretty much all Rockstar games works after they introduced the subscription model. Sad part is it's a pain to restore purchased game. You have to create a ticket everytime

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock