Discussion General Discussions about Indian Wireless Telecom Services

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,094
  • Views: Views 171,261
anybody link aahar to mobile verification on his own
On his own not possible bro. You need to go mobile operator office. I did it btw. Had faced some troubles which later i sorted out by reaching high level people. Airtel local office guys are big cheaters, they charged me for it.

It's more than 40 hours and counting now still no sign of BSNL signal. Anyone knows any id where I can complaint ? It seems they will not fixed it. First we are almost cut from outside bcoz of Bus union strike and no railway within 100 km and now we BSNL users cannot call. What's happening in West Bengal ? :angry

It's more than 40 hours and counting now still no sign of BSNL signal. Anyone knows any id where I can complaint ? It seems they will not fixed it. First we are almost cut from outside bcoz of Bus union strike and no railway within 100 km and now we BSNL users cannot call. What's happening in West Bengal ? :angry
It's Didi's mamta..Enjoy!
Find the number of local head from BSNL site & try calling him. You can put a grievance but that will be slow, before that you will get your connection back I guess.

It's Didi's mamta..Enjoy!
Find the number of local head from BSNL site & try calling him. You can put a grievance but that will be slow, before that you will get your connection back I guess.

Oh look BSNL have even shutdown BSNL West Bengal Site http://www.wb.bsnl.co.in/ so no way to raise complaint. Great. Anyway Finally signal alive after almost 60 hrs though SMS is not working so no Bank OTP but atleast call is working.

It seems BSNL employees are working day and night so that customers doesn't choose their service. Great service.

zxhLQ7s.jpg

xZGpbVP.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock