Discussion General Discussions about Indian Wireless Telecom Services

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,094
  • Views: Views 169,689
Guys Today I just saw airtel's 3GB per day offer at 549 is it new or old

6948b09b2e648596bcbaf5ec8644dcd2.jpg

is it new or old
I think it's new Airtel was providing per day data to only 4G users ... but now it seems they started providing to 3G users also
I checked my "my best offer" and found that Airtel is offering the same pack @ Rs. 346
Untitled.png

Last edited:
True Balance Report

Near About 56% of Mobile Data Users are unable to access Mobile Data at least once a day because of network issues : True Balance Report

Number of Mobile Data Users who remain online for 24 hours has seen an increase from 7% in July 2016 to 44% in April 2017 : True Balance

Source : Patrika Reporter

75% of end-user organizations would be willing to pay more for 5G mobile capabilities: Gartner

5gnetworkonsmartphone-26-1456484381-10-1502338230.jpg

Market research firm Gartner said that 5G is still a few years away but several organi-zations worldwide have already shown willingness to embrace it.

Gartner said that 75 percent of end-user organizations would be willing to pay more for 5G mobile capabilities and only 24 percent of the survey's respondents would be unwilling to pay more for 5G than for 4G.

https://www.gizbot.com/telecom/news...re-5g-mobile-capabilities-gartner-043223.html

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock