General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,807
  • Views: Views 145,426
Well I hope you aware of it .. I too not a saint here yes I too done it yeah everybody had its devil's face inside .. one day it's displayed in my face too but with valid reason for poking me a with meme by unknown language (Hindi) against me but yes whatever its a utter wrong thing even I didn't realise it until unless Bapun bro insist here .. yes as always he's the soul to stop me in wrong doings ..

I Had been in this forum journey for almost 7 years till today i hope I didn't get any wrong name here apart from the hyper speech but it's my nature i can't hide keep or hide anything in my heart but other than that recently I also done this same mistake without knowing the consequences

i had a thought to apologise to the concern member openly yes I don't have any regret for this by having enemorous trust with my friends like you here .. Thanks buddy for make that situation

@Yashvardhan Jain bro & Team & To all the members of the forum -- my sincere apologies to you whatever I done to you and my speech in social media against you sorry for that mistake at the same time I wrote the reason also above that make me to do like that .. But I guranteed here to all my friends hereafter it won't happen one more time it didn't happened in my forum life except one time that exception is the only exception in my forum life .. Hope you all forgive me in this beautiful community 🙏

Thanks & Cheers!!!
Areee Forget those days bro .
It's a new beginning
new chapter of life
The year is about to end
So take a chill—pill
And say Good Night 😪
And Do not try to fight 🤬
As there is one life 😇
So Live it with your wife ❤️😍
Have loads of happiness☺️

And Forget the crackiness Because many lost their lives In the past 2 years and these years have been the most difficult years we all have ever experienced. I hope the future generation wont see this 🙏🏻 . Condolences to all of those who have lost someone to DEVIL COVID .

@Gobinath bro. You guys in South marry at early mornings. I have been to a South Indian receptions but never to a wedding. So we had lunch. Do you guys have at some sort of traditional breakfast at weddings?
usually most people marry in early morning , some people marry in morning or in afternoon may be its related to muhurta/muhurttham (auspicious time) . some weddings occur in evening or in night - i attended once in evening .

sorry topic seem to be interesting thought to reply

i guess horses are seen less often in marriages as they might have become costly to hire and related to climate

dinner - similar to lunch South Indian cuisine - in banana leaf - rice - sabji ,dal/sambhar, rasam, papad, curd, pickle, chutney , poriyal ladoo/sweet , if non veg 1 or 2 non veg dish small kela (banana)- side dishes & qty might vary to some extent , in long horizontal bench and seat while seating they serve the food . (before pandemic one im sharing ,at present with restriction experience might be lil different .

usually most people marry in early morning , some people marry in morning or in afternoon may be its related to muhurta/muhurttham (auspicious time) . some weddings occur in evening or in night - i attended once in evening .

i guess horses are seen less often in marriages as they might have become costly to hire and related to climate

dinner - similar to lunch South Indian cuisine - in banana leaf - rice - sabji ,dal/sambhar, rasam, papad, curd, pickle, chutney , poriyal ladoo/sweet , if non veg 1 or 2 non veg dish small kela (banana)- side dishes & qty might vary to some extent , in long horizontal bench and seat while seating they serve the food . (before pandemic one im sharing ,at present with restriction experience might be lil different .
You gave me a feel to attended a wedding with meal hall visit bro 🤣😍

Morning wedding are indeed very good . In North India , we have to attend it at night and that too for the whole night . I Had felt like an owl 🦉🦉🦉 while attending the marriage ceremony .

Morning wedding are indeed very good . In North India , we have to attend it at night and that too for the whole night . I Had felt like an owl 🦉🦉🦉 while attending the marriage ceremony .
This is a nightmare when bidai muharat is at middle of the night. At first half the guys are wasted. Second everybody is falling dead asleep on the way home. The bus looks more like a funeral rite than a wedding bus. 😅

even I didn't realise it until unless Bapun bro insist here .. yes as always he's the soul to stop me in wrong doings ..
I am glad you have taken my advice positively and worked on it. Lot's of courage needed to accept our own flaws publicly like you did. This is a good change bro. Thank you! (y)

Now I get the thing about horses. Guest are made to walk till the venue. Imagine if the venue was far. How many guests would have to walk to the venue? Which could be a nightmare. Cars would also look awkward along with horse. So most people might avoid horses.

Last edited:
Now I get the thing about horses. Guest are made to walk till the venue. Imagine if the venue was far. How many guests would have to walk to the venue? Which could be a nightmare. Cars would also look awkward along with horse. So most people might avoid horses. So people avoid horses at wedding.
Haha. Nah. It must be because of cost and lack of space in city. I have seen one wedding last week where boy went to venue in Horse cart. But that was too much hassle. They employed 2-3 person just to keep electric wires out of the way and at a safe height. Also Horses are rare these days unless you live in some particular place. Also those horse cart look super cringe. Embarrassing really. Too much unneeded attention.

That time calls are used for urgent & needed purpose now it's like addiction .. In my neighbour house one boy in bedroom by surfing internet and he called his mom's mobile who's in kitchen busy in cooking just to ask to switch on the AC switch

See where we're heading to towards 😤😒
It's high time we have something similar to earth hour where we keep our phones down at a particular time of day and engage with our surroundings. By playing sports, reading books, speaking with our parrents. This should happen everyday once.

It's sad to say this. I have last most enjoyed living was during Internet ban as it felt like childhood days. First two days were anxious as city had became like a war zone. It was scary getting out of house. Than people got use to it. Everyone came out to play cricket, badminton, hop skotch etc. Than as soon as Internet resumed after 7 days. We were back to PUBG.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock