General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Siva
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,984
  • Views Views: Views 166,260
Are there really horses at weddings? I have been to so many weddings in life. No one even had once horse.
Yes, my cousin got married. Ghodi chadke mandap tak gaye (T: He sat on horse and rode till marriage venue)

It's not nice to not hold grudge against anyone for the person having a difference in opinion. It's a wrong kind of obsession which isn't good for anyone. I recall me and Gobinaath bro having difference of opinion and arguing on every other posts related to politics. Now we're cool. I wouldn't go around abusing him on any other platform. Leave alone this forum. If anyone has done it. Should apologise to him. You don't need to publicly reveal yourself. You can just pm him if you regret doing your wrongdoings.

Meanwhile politics shouldn't be about anyone's obsession on Modi or Didi. It should be about rationality. Don't let politics takeover over you. I am not gonna give a long lecture as no one's saint in politics. Vote for MPs who actually cares for you. This is what people does in corporate and municipality election as it directly affects them. Same should be mindset when it comes to state and general elections.
Well I hope you aware of it .. I too not a saint here yes I too done it yeah everybody had its devil's face inside .. one day it's displayed in my face too but with valid reason for poking me a with meme by unknown language (Hindi) against me but yes whatever its a utter wrong thing even I didn't realise it until unless Bapun bro insist here .. yes as always he's the soul to stop me in wrong doings ..

I Had been in this forum journey for almost 7 years till today i hope I didn't get any wrong name here apart from the hyper speech but it's my nature i can't hide keep or hide anything in my heart but other than that recently I also done this same mistake without knowing the consequences

i had a thought to apologise to the concern member openly yes I don't have any regret for this by having enemorous trust with my friends like you here .. Thanks buddy for make that situation

@Yashvardhan Jain bro & Team & To all the members of the forum -- my sincere apologies to you whatever I done to you and my speech in social media against you sorry for that mistake at the same time I wrote the reason also above that make me to do like that .. But I guranteed here to all my friends hereafter it won't happen one more time it didn't happened in my forum life except one time that exception is the only exception in my forum life .. Hope you all forgive me in this beautiful community 🙏

Thanks & Cheers!!!

@Gobinath bro. You guys in South marry at early mornings. I have been to a South Indian receptions but never to a wedding. So we had lunch. Do you guys have at some sort of traditional breakfast at weddings?

Do you guys have at some sort of traditional breakfast at weddings?
Yeah for guest but not for wedding people 😒 .. they have some drinks untill 10am even more with all the religious proceedings done after tied the knot at early morning 😒

Yeah for guest but not for wedding people 😒 .. they have some drinks untill 10am even more with all the religious proceedings done after tied the knot at early morning 😒
What breakfast do guest have?

Back
Top Bottom