General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Siva
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,984
  • Views Views: Views 166,260
And all the eating doesn't even make it to final cut of the DVD. I think cameraman is just there to keep tabs on us. He is hired to see that we don't increase the plate count.

Has anyone noticed camera guy at weddings keeps on standing next to you when you got panipuri in your hand?

He just won't leave until you put it in your mouth.
This happened with me few years ago In a wedding while I was eating Shahi Paneer ( without paneer 😠) with Poori . I was just putting a piece in my mouth when suddenly the photographer flashed a click. In the whole album of that wedding, I was the only one looking like an id*ot with big mouth 😶

This happened with me few years ago In a wedding while I was eating Shahi Paneer ( without paneer 😠) with Poori . I was just putting a piece in my mouth when suddenly the photographer flashed a click. In the whole album of that wedding, I was the only one looking like an id*ot with big mouth 😶
It could be worse. You could be the uninvited guy. Than camera man flashed you. Than you get a ₹700 bill send to your address.

Has anyone noticed camera guy at weddings keeps on standing next to you when you got panipuri in your hand?

He just won't leave until you put it in your mouth.
Yes that's the most irritating thing. That too, when you are having the main course, they switch on flash light and make a video. I always stop eating when a cameraman comes near come and will continue once he goes off.

Back
Top Bottom