General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,865
  • Views: Views 152,194
What did I just read?
gXQj1jg.png

What's the first thing you are gonna do now? I remember when internet was banned. First thing I did was check twitter for hours.
I put charging cable in my power bank , mobile , torch and Laptop.
Put vegetable in fridge and switch on the Fridge.
Now I have to restart TV , as it's service off from 20th.

Very sad and condemnable. How, police, who should protect the citizens, violate the constitution which gave us the right to live anywhere in the country.
We are supposed to go to the police for such problems. But if it is the Police who does this, then who are supposed to go to?
I understand that every police officer or citizen is not like that. But these few bad peoples are enough to ruin it for everyone.

Saddest News of the century

Sixth mass extinction is happening now, and us humans are to blame for it.

The sixth mass extinction is not a worry for the future. It's happening now, much faster than previously expected, and it's entirely our fault, according to a study published Monday.

Humans have already wiped out hundreds of species and pushed many more to the brink of extinction through wildlife trade, pollution, habitat loss and the use of toxic substances. But the findings published in the scientific journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (PNAS) show that the rate at which species are dying out has accelerated in recent decades.

The sixth mass extinction is happening faster than expected. Scientists say it's our fault

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock