General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Siva
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,984
  • Views Views: Views 166,260
Myopia has become a serious concern.
lXHK0Wf.png

I am losing my sanity. My neighbour has got his grandkid to come and live with him. It cries at ungodly hour. Be it 3 am, 6 am, 11 am, 3 pm or 11 pm. It doesn't matter. It will keep on crying. Sometimes for no reason. You can't peacefully nap at any given hour. I haven't slept peacefully since Diwali. Even I am thinking to counter with me crying. Heard that they plan to live for next 6 more months. This is becoming a serious concern. There needs to be sleeping pills for children. Or government should atleast penalize parents with crying children. 10 pm - 6 am is no noise hour, period.

I am losing my sanity. My neighbour has got his grandkid to come and live with him. It cries at ungodly hour. Be it 3 am, 6 am, 11 am, 3 pm or 11 pm. It doesn't matter. It will keep on crying. Sometimes for no reason. You can't peacefully nap at any given hour. I haven't slept peacefully since Diwali. Even I am thinking to counter with me crying. Heard that they plan to live for next 6 more months. This is becoming a serious concern. There needs to be sleeping pills for children. Or government should atleast penalize parents with crying children. 10 pm - 6 am is no noise hour, period.
You can't adjust on baby crying 😤 .. sleeping pills for baby ?? Are you serious ?? 😤 .. if you have baby in future will you suggest the same to him/her ?? 😤

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom