Seeking Help Flipkart Refund not received anyone facing this issue? (Issue solved)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rithesh

Reaction score
I order pvc wallpaper sticker from flipkart but order cancelled automatically and my amount from bank debited. When I asked about this from Flipkart customer care. Their just saying that your amount not received from bank. How is this possible? I attached images also. Please help me

xzHGCcs.png

This screenshot is from Flipkart app

If the payment have been done via CC it would take max 5 days to reflect back, if you had done via netbanking would take 24 hours if more visit the bank and check for the transaction ID status.

If the payment have been done via CC it would take max 5 days to reflect back, if you had done via netbanking would take 24 hours if more visit the bank and check for the transaction ID status.
The Flipkart customer not talking about the refund. They just saying again and again that they have not received the payment yet. By the way paid via upi

Only a time I returned a cable, and refunded correctly. Last my two orders , received as another model. So now I only order in Amazon only. If my costumers want any order in Flipkart. I reject it mostly.

Last edited:
The Flipkart customer not talking about the refund. They just saying again and again that they have not received the payment yet. By the way paid via upi

In case of failures money will be refunded back to your account. Sometimes this takes longer than intended. If you do not receive the refund within 1 hour, please contact customer support at your bank. Source

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock