Flipkart is fraudulent. Help me

thanks all .. last night I got mail from them. it said technician visit is rearranged and return will follow...I think I may get replacement. atleast they have started the process. let's wait

I am Amazon prime member. I ordered a product (Prepaid Order via Card) with prime badge on Dec 11 and it was expected by 14 Dec, but that dint happen. So I called CC via chat and twitter, they promised me that it will be delivered by the new dates thats 17 dec. The same thing is repeated till 4 Jan. I called them and they advised me to cancel the order and place a new one and the product price was increased by 150 and it was adjusted by giving a Amazon pay balance. I ordered again on 4 Jan and it was expected by 9 Jan and the same thing is repeated and I dint even get the refund for the 1st ordered I canceled on 4 Jan. The product is sold by coludtail.

All these ecommerce website wants to play with costumer patience. They dont even come with proper solution to solve problem and wanted to give the same repeated sorry.

Just Use 3 Steps-

1. Call CC and ask them to transfer their call to senior authority. Tell him/her about your issue and don't forget to add the word "Consumer Court"

2. After that compose a mail to Flipkart by writing down all the issues

3. Just tweet 2 lines and tag Flipkart and few consumer associations

Bhai put a tweet and give us link we all will completely troll Flip kart

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock