Flipkart is fraudulent. Help me

amansingh

Reaction score
Hi Bros, pls help me. Actually I bought Lenovo5 from Flipkart on 20dec. And got it on 24th. I was facing restart issues. As Flipkart offers 10 day replacement warranty,I requested it. They said that a technician will visit me, then only they will relat replace. Technician visited, he was unable to resolve the issue, he went away. Now when I called Flipkart, they said wait for 2 3 days. And when I called after 3 days, they said my complaint is resolved by technician. Now that 10 days are gone, I can't file for replacement. What is this ? Pls help me.. cc is not listening. They simply refusing and telling me to mail. On mail they told me to go to service centre. What should I do? Help me

Flipkart was good once upon a time. Now they became fraud, no doubt in that. Take example of OnePlus 3 sale. No one got the phone, if got hardly 1-2 people who posted the order page screenshot.

Try twitter if available. Call CC and threaten that you'll file a case in consumer court. But you should be visiting Lenovo service center.

thisisjagan said:
Try twitter if available. Call CC and threaten that you'll file a case in consumer court. But you should be visiting Lenovo service center.

thanks bro.

Flipkart is very bad in return policy now. Amazon has much better return policy  :s

Sarkar said:
Flipkart is very bad in return policy now. Amazon has much better return policy  :s
Yes bro. But many of my friends misuse the return policy in Amazon. So what Flipkart does is correct to an extent from their point of view...

amansingh said:
yes bro.....u the ryt...
can anyone give resolution
Bro, frankly speaking, they won't do anything now. You will only waste your energy. Just take it to the service center and get it fixed.
And from now on, shop on amazon. Its much better in every aspect. Be it price or returns..

thisisjagan said:
Yes bro. But many of my friends misuse the return policy in Amazon. So what Flipkart does is correct to an extent from their point of view...
Bro, you can't relate all that to this post's issue. He is genuinely been cheated by flipkart. Why the phone wasn't replaced by flipkart when the technician couldn't fix it? The customer was misguided and fooled by all this.

rtz2042 said:
Bro, you can't relate all that to this post's issue. He is genuinely been cheated by flipkart. Why the phone wasn't replaced by flipkart when the technician couldn't fix it? The customer was misguided and fooled by all this.
Yes, I agree. I'm not saying this is one among the fraudulent activities...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock