Disney injuction request had been accepted by Delhi High Court which later ordered Indian ISP's to block 118 pirate domains

Please tell me where can i watch One Piece next Sunday? Help me. There is no official source in India. I asked a guy on telegram. They even said they can't provide new episodes. 😭 All bad things are happening in this year.
Bro.. I am watching 9 Ongoing Anime. 😂
Things just got really difficult.

Anyway.. you can connect with me on Telegram. I might be able to help.

Please tell me where can i watch One Piece next Sunday? Help me. There is no official source in India. I asked a guy on telegram. They even said they can't provide new episodes. 😭 All bad things are happening in this year.
Crunchyroll + VPN, Funimation+ VPN. Just how Indian's use Crunchyroll.

Bro.. I am watching 9 Ongoing Anime. 😂
Things just got really difficult.

Anyway.. you can connect with me on Telegram. I might be able to help.
I'm watching Re Zero S2 and Oregairu S3 only. Rest are on holds like The God of Highschool, Major 2nd Season S2 , Rent-a-girlfriend, Uzaki Chan Wants to Hangout, Fire Force S2, SAO, The Misfit Demon School Academy, Fruits Basket S2 etc. I will binge watch them in one day later after its over in Japan. Currently watching Mobile Suit Gundam series.

I'm watching Re Zero S2 and Oregairu S3 only. Rest are on holds like The God of Highschool, Major 2nd Season S2 , Rent-a-girlfriend, Uzaki Chan Wants to Hangout, Fire Force S2, SAO, The Misfit Demon School Academy, Fruits Basket S2 etc.
I am watching all of these (in Bold) and also The Millionaire Detective - Balance: UNLIMITED. And I will binge Fruits Basket S2 after it finishes. Netflix will probably add it after that.

Netflix Singapore got Fire Force S2. What about us? 😭

wBS8bzk.jpg

And who is the distributer in South Asia?

Bro sadly there is no distributor for South Asia. Somebody needs to go to japan and buy it . For Taiwan there - its Children and playboy Companies who Acquire and distribute to Animax Taiwan , Aniplus Asia got for South East Asia TV and distribution rights both.

TXIrYo8.jpg

Bro got to know about iflix app from buddy whos in Bangladesh - they even have separate app apart from netflix which has anime , @Prithi Deb bro if u can observe its available in all our neighboring countries except India.

Last edited:
Bro sadly there is no distributor for South Asia. Somebody needs to go to japan and buy it . For Taiwan there - its Children and playboy Companies who Acquire and distribute to Animax Taiwan , Aniplus Asia got for South East Asia TV and distribution rights both.

TXIrYo8.jpg

Bro got to know about iflix app from buddy whos in Bangladesh - they even have separate app apart from netflix which has anime , @Prithi Deb bro if u can observe its available in all our neighboring countries except India.
Iflix app is great for people who like Japanese shows, k-dramas, anime etc. You can support them free also with ads.
Just like AXN Asia and Animax Asia which are available to all neighbours of India.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock