Disney injuction request had been accepted by Delhi High Court which later ordered Indian ISP's to block 118 pirate domains

iQIYI is available in India as well. I watch Korean Dramas in it.
iQIYI Video – Dramas & Movies - Apps on Google Play
Then u people should demand them to add simulcast animes. The anime catalogue which they have is from Muse and Medialink. Both distributors have distribution rights of those anime series for India also. Let's hope they will add it for India also. So indian anime fans also will be happy.

Renowned anime studio's Toei Animation, Kodansha, Nippon Animation, Tezuka Productions, Shogakukan-Shueisha Productions, and Shinei Animation have united to start a YouTube channel, called Anilog, that brings free content to their die-hard fans.

According to Variety, their hope is to have 3000 anime titles available which would be able generate 300 million views every month by the year 2022.

Japan’s top studios unite to bring free anime via YouTube

Can't someone from India just get rights for these anime and upload it? The process is very complicated? I mean Muse Asia, Ani one is quite good model.

Can't someone from India just get rights for these anime and upload it? The process is very complicated? I mean Muse Asia, Ani one is quite good model.
Nice idea. But what about the cost? Ads won't be able to recover thousands and millions of dollars that will be required to acquire most good titles. Best hope now is to ask youtube itself to add animes to youtube red.

Nice idea. But what about the cost? Ads won't be able to recover thousands and millions of dollars that will be required to acquire most good titles. Best hope now is to ask youtube itself to add animes to youtube red.
For Niche anime, we can always use ad based model. Like they will get paid according to views. It is better than illegal atleast.

They already have the rights, but they are keeping it to themselves. Don't know why. Why are they buying the rights if they don't want to release it for the audience. Are they making a collection?

For Niche anime, we can always use ad based model. Like they will get paid according to views. It is better than illegal atleast.
Yeah.. Upload them to Youtube and you can earn through Ad Revenue (still better than piracy). Or add them in Free Ad Supported platforms like iQIYI. They are releasing it on iQIYI & other platforms in South East Asia, but not in South Asia. Even though they have the rights for entire Asia. Why this discrimination?

Yeah.. Upload them to Youtube and you can earn through Ad Revenue (still better than piracy). Or add them in Free Ad Supported platforms like iQIYI. They are releasing it on iQIYI & other platforms in South East Asia, but not in South Asia. Even though they have the rights for entire Asia. Why this discrimination?
It is actually a good model. There is a market for niche content like Anime and K drama in India. It can be used.

Which is what I said. It's expensive to acquire. And difficult to make the money back. There are not enough fans at the moment.

Let's hope youtube themselves acquire the rights and make it available. If you have noticed their shows and originals are mostly catered to teenagers.
Even though they have the rights for entire Asia. Why this discrimination?
I have noticed same about many other companies like Deezer. Available in entire subcontinent but not India. Censorship can be a concern here.

iQIYI works great with VPN. 😍

0jHeImD.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock