Disney injuction request had been accepted by Delhi High Court which later ordered Indian ISP's to block 118 pirate domains

@Ashton Turner & @Itsme... I do agree with both of your points - if manga's sales we compare with comics its definitetly increasing year on year basis only thing is its less marketing translation , less distribution & population significantly impacted its sales level. Manga's are better than comics of Dc & marvel in such way that Manga's of anime are rarely rebooted when they are run for such a long time - in comics they have rebooted series few times . In Anime or manga if they decide to reboot series they do it after a long time dont do it when their series is on run exception are there when they make spin off manga but they are not considered reboot .

Anime does have proper marketing & distributionn problem they are only marketed to few countries properly USA, Canada or Australia in other countries they don't promote anime series properly. they should also market in developing countries atleast in digital medium - at present the animes are distributed in haphazard manner few animes are distributed and sold to streaming site or platform after that japese anime company doesnt engage with them to market it further and develop fanbase so that they could sell their merchandise. instead they let third party companies to sell merchandise for them - they should instead work along with local company for its promotion - ex Pokemon - official company never made its games available or market here even though its craze was increasing here during CN era - that time people were forced to buy pirated games of pokemon to play - imported games were costly. random short term mc donald toy stratefgy didnt helped as they didnt marketed it properly offline and in kids channels that time and at present it has improved only little bit due to pokemon go viral news - still nintendo games are nt available neither playstation - i meant before present situation - we are forced to import. only few legal available anime android games some people still download & support.
[/Q what the f**k is wrong with Disney why he is jealous with anime and Manga does the Disney thinks that if he will ban anime and Manga sites we are going to watch his anime and Manga, is wrong he is absolutely wrong will my work watch is anime and Manga if we will ban anime and Manga sites our communication I will not use hotstar and his apps or we will not watch is movies our communication is very huge in India out of hundred percent of 70% of peoples watch is anime and Manga so think what will happen if all the person who watch the anime and manga will not watch hotstar and Disney films

Nice Catalogue.. they have Rent-A-Girlfriend a well. :lol:

Re:Zero S2, SAO, Oregairu S3, Fire Force S2, all of these are available in Crunchyroll US. Why don't they try to buy the rights for India as well like they do for US & other countries? They can't or they don't want to? It's always that Muse, Ani-One, ODEX, Aniplus, etc are the ones who end up getting the rights and they don't even air it anywhere (weekly) for us Indians to watch. It would've been so much easier for us, if all of these were available on Crunchyroll.

After these website are banned, everyone will move to Telegram for there Anime needs. I feel Telegram Ban is also not that far away.
Rent-a-girlfriend also got acquired by Animax Asia. 😂😂😂🤫

Regarding Crunchyroll they can't do. Since Muse, Medialink, ODEX are old distributor in Asia since 1990's. They have been distributing anime since 1990 in South East Asia, Taiwan and other Asian regions. Crunchyroll was established in 2010 before it was a pirate sites. These Asian distributor have good tieup with Japanese studios just like Crunchyroll. So Crunchyroll don't interfere in Asia Pacific region.. If Crunchyroll have to buy then it needs to do huge investment and they think Asians can't pay that much like American's or English developed Countries. Don't worry Ani-One VOD may launch in future in India, Medialink is looking partners in India, after that muse can also follow same. KC Global Media the owners of Animax told my friend, they will be looking to enter India soon if market is suitable for them. Since AXN and Animax are already available in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri-Lanka, Maldives.

Last edited:
Don't worry Ani-One VOD may launch in future in India, Medialink is looking partners in India, after that muse can also follow same. KC Global Media the owners of Animax told my friend, they will be looking to enter India soon if market is suitable for them. Since AXN and Animax are already available in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri-Lanka, Maldives.
That's great!
They could also do a partnership together and bring a Streaming App. This has also happened before. Three major Korean Broadcasting Networks; SBS, MBC & KBS (who are btw competitors); came together to bring a Streaming App called Kocowa for K-Dramas, K-Variety & K-Pop.

Ani-One replied to the queries for possibility of launch in India , they told that they will be coming soon in India - (my thinking they are waiting for right time to launch their VOD or looking for local partners . KC Group might also launch soon in future they must have observed constant growing anime fans in India - it might take some time i guess.

Last edited:
Ani-One replied to the queries for possibility of launch in India , they told that they will be coming soon in India - (my thinking they are waiting for right time to launch their VOD or looking for local partners . KC Group might also launch soon in future they must have observed constant growing anime fans in India - it might take some time i guess.
How did you ask? Let me know. I will also ask them.

Disney you should include this website too
sV1jtHg.jpg

How did you ask? Let me know. I will also ask them.

Bro - I contacted Ani-one through fb social media page inbox (message) there they replied , i would suggest to contact Ani-One HK as they reply quickly compared to Ani-One fb in inbox as they reply quickly surpisingly compared to ani-One asia.

https://www.facebook.com/anionehk/?ref=py_c

https://www.facebook.com/ani1Asia/?modal=admin_todo_tour

KC Global entertainment head was contacted by my friend as he go to know through his network in Linked In its confidential information .My friend didn't disclose to me telling same. I hope that KC group open their social media handle to public soon in future so that we could request/ask queries to them directly.

Bro - I contacted Ani-one through fb social media page inbox (message) there they replied , i would suggest to contact Ani-One HK as they reply quickly compared to Ani-One fb in inbox as they reply quickly surpisingly compared to ani-One asia.

https://www.facebook.com/anionehk/?ref=py_c

https://www.facebook.com/ani1Asia/?modal=admin_todo_tour

KC Global entertainment head was contacted by my friend as he go to know through his network in Linked In its confidential information .My friend didn't disclose to me telling same. I hope that KC group open their social media handle to public soon in future so that we could request/ask queries to them directly.
KC Global Media Instagram Account:
Login • Instagram
You can find George Chien, Andy Kalpan, Sundar Aaron all key people following it..

My friend sent me this:
FULL STORY OF THE BAN:

It all started in 2018. In 2018, Japan suffered a huge loss due to piracy. So, in 2019 they wanted a new law against piracy, but some problems came up. So in April 10, 2020 they had a meeting and there the decision came to block all the Leech sites from Japan and if anyone caught using, they'll get 5 years in jail + ¥5 Million fine. The law is effective from October 2020. After it Muse Asia, Netflix, Crunchyroll and Funimation started adding lots of anime. Last 2-3 moths they added 200+ anime in their sites because they know the competition is gonna get tough and people won't subscribe to more than 1 or 2 streaming service. So the platform having more titles will attract more subscribers.

Japan then orders international copyright holders to ban anime piracy sites as soon possible or they won't give any copyright to them near future, and every country started to do it. In India, Disney filed a complain to block almost 118 sites including 37 anime piracy sites. Now people may think that many sites might come. But that's not happening. All those sites depends on torrent like Nyaa and Horrible Subs. And those torrent depends on Japan Leech sites. If the leech sites get blocked, then there is no use of VPN or Torrent.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock