Disney injuction request had been accepted by Delhi High Court which later ordered Indian ISP's to block 118 pirate domains

Even Disney's Marvel Universe comics can't beat manga's. One Piece has pretty heavy sales ranked 3rd in the world, within few years it will surpass Batman and Superman. In America also people are nowadays loving anime more over Western shows and western cartoons. In my office almost everyone has seen Naruto, My Hero Academia, Demon Slayer, Attack on Titan etc.
One Piece would have beat Batman, Super man long before. It's just that Japan is pretty bad when it comes to advertising, marketing. Then USA has 4 time larger population than Japan. Otherwise DC universe is nothing when it comes to One Piece.

Thanks guys for pointing that out , never imagined Disney would be afraid of anime that they would stoop this low, as you guys even they themself have made anime short series in marvel in joint venture with japenese anime studio , even worked in one of their popular 3d animated film *may be because it was japenese hero by marvel" . Hope Disnney realizes as they themself has observed japenese anime is gaining viewesrhip worldwide if they are going to ban , i do agree with your views they should make sure anime is made available in their apps , otherwise its a observed that when good things are banned/blocked unnecessarily- it ends up increasing curiosity of people who end up trying to watch the block content with more motivation . I really hate it , i really wish all international digital content companies could have used this power to instead ban/block hate speech - harmful websites rather than block the good anime/animation contents they them self wont provide.

Only if they provide the content them-self i would have understood why they decided to take this action . By taking over something they cant sustain for longer - they should instead admit the competition and improve their content which would motivate people to support them.
The problem is not banning. The problem is not availability of the content. I have watched Tower God in Crunchy, Vinland Saga, Dororo in Amazon Prime and subscribed to Netlflix just to watch My Hero Academia. But what i am supposed to do when the anime is not available in any of streaming service? Disney should have just banned cartoon websites like Kisstoon etc.But What's the point when you are not even in the competition with anime as you are not streaming anime? Even it would have been understandable if it is Netflix. They are adding anime and piracy is competition to them. But Disney plus is just banning to protect their trash princess cartoons. All they did was acquisition of other title like Marvel, Star wars. None of the disney shows are great.

@Ashton Turner & @Itsme... I do agree with both of your points - if manga's sales we compare with comics its definitetly increasing year on year basis only thing is its less marketing translation , less distribution & population significantly impacted its sales level. Manga's are better than comics of Dc & marvel in such way that Manga's of anime are rarely rebooted when they are run for such a long time - in comics they have rebooted series few times . In Anime or manga if they decide to reboot series they do it after a long time dont do it when their series is on run exception are there when they make spin off manga but they are not considered reboot .

Anime does have proper marketing & distributionn problem they are only marketed to few countries properly USA, Canada or Australia in other countries they don't promote anime series properly. they should also market in developing countries atleast in digital medium - at present the animes are distributed in haphazard manner few animes are distributed and sold to streaming site or platform after that japese anime company doesnt engage with them to market it further and develop fanbase so that they could sell their merchandise. instead they let third party companies to sell merchandise for them - they should instead work along with local company for its promotion - ex Pokemon - official company never made its games available or market here even though its craze was increasing here during CN era - that time people were forced to buy pirated games of pokemon to play - imported games were costly. random short term mc donald toy stratefgy didnt helped as they didnt marketed it properly offline and in kids channels that time and at present it has improved only little bit due to pokemon go viral news - still nintendo games are nt available neither playstation - i meant before present situation - we are forced to import. only few legal available anime android games some people still download & support.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
One Piece would have beat Batman, Super man long before. It's just that Japan is pretty bad when it comes to advertising, marketing. Then USA has 4 time larger population than Japan. Otherwise DC universe is nothing when it comes to One Piece.
DC Comics and Warner Bros have no problem with Anime.They have made a Batman Ninja Anime Film recently.So it would be Disney and Marvel to be blamed.

This is Very Sad! 🙁

I am ready to pay if legal alternatives are available. Then I would've had no problem with the banning. But that's not the case. So many good anime aren't available on any of the platforms. Netflix is trying really hard, but still not enough. Amazon has also stopped adding new anime after Psycho Pass 3. Meanwhile, Crunchyroll India is a complete Graveyard with nothing worth watching.

And what about those ongoing Anime? Where am I supposed to watch those? I've been watching lots of ongoing Anime like: Re:Zero S2, Oregairu (SNAFU) S3, SAO, Fruits Basket S2, Fire Force S2, God of High School. And except God of High School, none of them are streaming weekly on any of the platforms.

If they are adding all of these to Disney+ Hotstar, then it's fine. But I don't think that's gonna happen.

This is Very Sad! 🙁

I am ready to pay if legal alternatives are available. Then I would've had no problem with the banning. But that's not the case. So many good anime aren't available on any of the platforms. Netflix is trying really hard, but still not enough. Amazon has also stopped adding new anime after Psycho Pass 3. Meanwhile, Crunchyroll India is a complete Graveyard with nothing worth watching.

And what about those ongoing Anime? Where am I supposed to watch those? I've been watching lots of ongoing Anime like: Re:Zero S2, Oregairu (SNAFU) S3, SAO, Fruits Basket S2, Fire Force S2, God of High School. And except God of High School, none of them are streaming weekly on any of the platforms.

If they are adding all of these to Disney+ Hotstar, then it's fine. But I don't think that's gonna happen.
Netflix is simulcasting Fire Force S2 in South East Asia. Looks like India got excluded because Aniplus Asia is distributor of that anime. Re Zero S2 is simulcasting on Animax Asia. Ani-One VOD (Medialink) has rights of Oregairu S3, Sao Final season is with Muse and Fruits Basket S2 is with ODEX.

Netflix is simulcasting Fire Force S2 in South East Asia. Looks like India got excluded because Aniplus Asia is distributor of that anime. Re Zero S2 is simulcasting on Animax Asia. Ani-One VOD (Medialink) has rights of Oregairu S3, Sao Final season is with Muse and Fruits Basket S2 is with ODEX.
So basically, I can't watch any of them right now. Right???

So basically, I can't watch any of them right now. Right???
Yep, They will come on Netflix soon. It will be great if Muse and Medialink can launch their own VOD catalogue anime for simulcast animes like Taiwan, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Singapore etc.

Like Ani-Taiwan gamer or Dimsum etc. So everyone will be happy.
You can check catalogue it's pretty good.
巴哈姆特動畫瘋

Like Ani-Taiwan gamer or Dimsum etc. So everyone will be happy.
You can check catalogue it's pretty good.
巴哈姆特動畫瘋
Nice Catalogue.. they have Rent-A-Girlfriend a well. :lol:

Re:Zero S2, SAO, Oregairu S3, Fire Force S2, all of these are available in Crunchyroll US. Why don't they try to buy the rights for India as well like they do for US & other countries? They can't or they don't want to? It's always that Muse, Ani-One, ODEX, Aniplus, etc are the ones who end up getting the rights and they don't even air it anywhere (weekly) for us Indians to watch. It would've been so much easier for us, if all of these were available on Crunchyroll.

After these website are banned, everyone will move to Telegram for there Anime needs. I feel Telegram Ban is also not that far away.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock