Disney injuction request had been accepted by Delhi High Court which later ordered Indian ISP's to block 118 pirate domains

Bro got to know about iflix app from buddy whos in Bangladesh - they even have separate app apart from netflix which has anime , @Prithi Deb bro if u can observe its available in all our neighboring countries except India
Bro, only 8 Anime available on that app. 😂
  1. Space Battleship Tiramisu
  2. Rental Magica
  3. New Game
  4. Full Metal Panic S1, 2 & 3
  5. Libra of Nil Admirari
  6. Manie - Manie
  7. Made in Abyss
  8. All Out
And you can watch iFlix content easily using any free VPN.
Even Prime Video India has better & more number of titles than this.

Bro, only 8 Anime available on that app. 😂
  1. Space Battleship Tiramisu
  2. Rental Magica
  3. New Game
  4. Full Metal Panic S1, 2 & 3
  5. Libra of Nil Admirari
  6. Manie - Manie
  7. Made in Abyss
  8. All Out
And you can watch them easily using any free VPN.
Even Prime Video India has better & more number of titles than this.
I see ODEX library. 😮😮😮

Bro sadly there is no distributor for South Asia. Somebody needs to go to japan and buy it . For Taiwan there - its Children and playboy Companies who Acquire and distribute to Animax Taiwan , Aniplus Asia got for South East Asia TV and distribution rights both.

TXIrYo8.jpg

Bro got to know about iflix app from buddy whos in Bangladesh - they even have separate app apart from netflix which has anime , @Prithi Deb bro if u can observe its available in all our neighboring countries except India.
It had Hooq's library mostly when I checked it last year. Maybe Sony and Warner owned the rights of most shows.

Iflix app is great for people who like Japanese shows, k-dramas, anime etc. You can support them free also with ads.
Yeah.. they have "few" great titles, including Korea's Highest Rated TV Show of All Time The World of the Married.

DmcoMQP.jpg

The restrictions aren't too aggressive. You can bypass and watch using just a free VPN.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock