Breaking Disney+ Hotstar testing 4K HDR

• Thread starter Nilu334
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 122
  • Views: Views 22,435
Please look this picture...

kRvh4ZK.jpg

Is 4k available on Hotstar on Samsung TV??

No Bro! Samsung and LG Hotstar apps doesn't support both 4k and Dolby 5.1 as of now. Don't know when they will probably introduce the same.

@Nilu334 @Mr.Bhat bro's please use this thread for all related to testing, The content thread will loose its purpose if we keep on talking about testing only on that also.

Last edited:
I raised a twitter complaint to Airtel and Hotstar. Hotstar replied and was asking for details like app version, my subscription ID, TV details, titles having DRM issues, etc.

I raised a twitter complaint to Airtel and Hotstar. Hotstar replied and was asking for details like app version, my subscription ID, TV details etc.

The problem is Airtel Xstream boxes are not certified by Hotstar as far as I know. Earlier they used to bluntly say we cannt assure quality service on them. Now they are being polite, lets see what they will be doing

The problem is Airtel Xstream boxes are not certified by Hotstar as far as I know. Earlier they used to bluntly say we cannt assure quality service on them. Now they are being polite, lets see what they will be doing
That may be the case. But how is Togo playing.

No Bro! Samsung and LG Hotstar apps doesn't support both 4k and Dolby 5.1 as of now. Don't know when they will probably introduce the same.

@Nilu334 @Mr.Bhat bro's please use this thread for all related to testing, The content thread will loose its purpose if we keep on talking about testing only on that also.
Yes. My LG TVs hotstar app has no issues in playing, but only at 1080p max as of now.

That may be the case. But how is Togo playing.

I myself haven't tested 4k on Hotstar as of now because it hasn't rolled out for my TV. In my native place I don't have any external devices to check also. That being said, in other Android TV all are working and why not on Android boxes? And as per Hotstar Team only Togo has been officially rolled out on 4K HDR.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock