Breaking Disney+ Hotstar testing 4K HDR

• Thread starter Nilu334
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 122
  • Views: Views 22,281
Didn't get the last statement.. Stats for Nerds. Can you pl elaborate.. How and where
It will be under Settings and mentioned as Video Performance on Android. U can check that. It will be something like the Below pic.
vsnfmQ1.jpg

It will be under Settings and mentioned as Video Performance on Android. U can check that. It will be something like the Below pic.
I thought some thing else.

Based on this only I posted in my earlier post that the resolution is varying between 720p to 1080p to 4k for Togo.

I thought some thing else.

Based on this only I posted in my earlier post that the resolution is varying between 720p to 1080p to 4k for Togo.

Thats what it will have Network Speed too! So u can comprehend

No Bro! Samsung and LG Hotstar apps doesn't support both 4k and Dolby 5.1 as of now. Don't know when they will probably introduce the same.

@Nilu334 @Mr.Bhat bro's please use this thread for all related to testing, The content thread will loose its purpose if we keep on talking about testing only on that also.
Fine..
The questions doubts posted by members here made me to reply here...Else I am always try to keep the decorum surely...
Anyway thanx for reminding me and surely will do it...

Here is the screenshot of twitter chat I had with hotstar team.
k8UOLiM.jpg

There is an update on Hotstar app on Airtel Xstream STB today which updated it to 3.5.4. I didn't check any movies that were not playing earlier due to DRM issues. Later today I got a twitter reply from Hotstar that issue is sorted and asked me to confirm the same. I'm currently away from home and will reach in an hour. Mean while can some one confirm if DRM issue is sorted out on Airtel Xstream Stb. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
There is an update on Hotstar app on Airtel Xstream STB today which updated it to 3.5.4. I didn't check any movies that were not playing earlier due to DRM issues. Later today I got a twitter reply from Hotstar that issue is sorted and asked me to confirm the same. I'm currently away from home and will reach in an hour. Mean while can some one confirm if DRM issue is sorted out on Airtel Xstream Stb. Thanks in advance.
Well if it's gets solved in 3.5.4 version then it should work in Binge+ Box too but DRM issue is still exists in 4K movies...

I just checked the movies that had DRM issue earlier. I informed Hotstar about some 3 movies having DRM issues.The count may be more. All of them are playing in Airtel Xstream stb now. Can anyone check on Airtel Xstream STB, if any other movies are having DRM issues.

I just checked the movies that had DRM issue earlier. I informed Hotstar about some 3 movies having DRM issues.The count may be more. All of them are playing in Airtel Xstream stb now. Can anyone check on Airtel Xstream STB, if any other movies are having DRM issues.
Those 3 movies names please...

They were mentioned in the screenshot image of my twitter conversation with Hotstar. Any how here are they..

Avengers : Endgame
Kitbull
Artemis Fowl.
Thanx...
I was not aware of the movies names in ur posts..
Thanx again and will check in Binge+ box...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock