Breaking Disney+ Hotstar testing 4K HDR

• Thread starter Nilu334
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 122
  • Views: Views 22,640
b0nEMbh.jpg

I don't think 4k will launch in July.

I thought it might launch in August along with Falcon and Winter Soldier. However, the show itself is not going to come in August as Filming still left in Prague where they are scheduled to do in August only. Now thinking September. They might release in August also along with other premieres they are having as they are Subscription based unlike Dil Bechara which is free for all.

I thought it might launch in August along with Falcon and Winter Soldier. However, the show itself is not going to come in August as Filming still left in Prague where they are scheduled to do in August only. Now thinking September. They might release in August also along with other premieres they are having as they are Subscription based unlike Dil Bechara which is free for all.
May be...4k launching in July end..

May be...4k launching in July end..
Dil Bechara itself releasing in July End, if any intention of releasing it in July they would have started with that only. And support team doesn't receive all updates too. They never mentioned Dolby Audio will be available from Disney+ launch. We on the forum had found that The Mandalorian is offering 5.1 Audio. Only then support team started too mention it too if I remember correctly.

Dil Bechara itself releasing in July End, if any intention of releasing it in July they would have started with that only. And support team doesn't receive all updates too. They never mentioned Dolby Audio will be available from Disney+ launch. We on the forum had found that The Mandalorian is offering 5.1 Audio. Only then support team started too mention it too if I remember correctly.
Yes....but my assumption 4k will launch July end..

You think 4k will be added 14th August?

You can hope! 3 Movies are scheduled to premiere on 14th August and 2 of them are formatted in 4K HDR. And regarding Khuda Hafiz not sure though. May be UHD.

You can hope! 3 Movies are scheduled to premiere on 14th August and 2 of them are formatted in 4K HDR. And regarding Khuda Hafiz not sure though. May be UHD.
But not understand why delay hotstar side...
Dolby sound not up to the mark...
July almost over...hope for next month.

Disney+ is available on PS4 and Xbox in the USA, but is there any plans for the Indian version i.e. Hostar for PS4 /PS5 / Xbox?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock