Discussion Disney+ Hotstar App & Website - News & Updates

I bet global stream feed doesn't have this many ads during cricket. Hotstar can atleast provide an ad-free on the most important expensive premium feed atleast.

And more over they don't provide stream in 4K and they are compressing clarity. If we watch other country channels like Fox Cricket they stream smooth and high quality picture
Yes, other countries channels feeds doesn't have ads and they have much better streaming quality than hotstar.

Currently, iam watching it on Astro Cricket channel feed and its a lovely experience.

Yes, other countries channels feeds doesn't have ads and they have much better streaming quality than hotstar.

Currently, iam watching it on Astro Cricket channel feed and its a lovely experience.
How are you watching Astro Cricket channel ?

Astro channel or others r bit late from live..At least 1 ball....

Disney+ hotstar added quix as another Title like Disney, Marvel
YXbogUa.jpg

Last edited:
So no offers for Disney+ Hotstar users in India for Disney+ Day. So it's true that Disney+ Hotstar users are secondary user.

Looks like the previous ₹999/yr upgrade plan will no longer be carried forward and we would have to subscribe to the ₹1499/yr plan.
h1BgwYW.jpg

I will wait for the current subscription to expire and then see how it renews.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock