Discussion Disney+ Hotstar App & Website - News & Updates

But I'm not getting in my FireTv stick and as well as my mobile though I have premium subscription
I was getting PL-1000 error yesterday on FS 4K so I reported that to Hotstar, they told they are working on same to fix it

Majority of the Premium Content that is in 4K Dolby Vision such as Shang Chi, Free Guy, Black Widow etc are not working for me since Friday evening and throwing PL-1000 error, already connected with Disney twice but same response that our team is aware of the issue and working to fix this, any one else facing the same issue on Fire Stick 4K?

Majority of the Premium Content that is in 4K Dolby Vision such as Shang Chi, Free Guy, Black Widow etc are not working for me since Friday evening and throwing PL-1000 error, already connected with Disney twice but same response that our team is aware of the issue and working to fix this, any one else facing the same issue on Fire Stick 4K?
No issues for me...All 4K contents having 4k resolution and HDR 5:1 also working correctly...
Have u tried by uninstalling and reinstalling installing?

No issues for me...All 4K contents having 4k resolution and HDR 5:1 also working correctly...
Have u tried by uninstalling and reinstalling installing?
Yes and even Disney has acknowledged the issue and updated that they are working it on priority

Yes and even Disney has acknowledged the issue and updated that they are working it on priority
Let Disney do their duty on one side...
Try by installing older versions or Install from third party apk..
Just a suggestion...
I am surprised how can same app version work correctly in one and not in another that too in same type of hardware....

Let Disney do their duty on one side...
Try by installing older versions or Install from third party apk..
Just a suggestion...
I am surprised how can same app version work correctly in one and not in another that too in same type of hardware....
Maybe something wrong with Dolby Vision, your TV supports that? I can zero down to that only

yfisNGq.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock