Discussion Disney+ Hotstar App & Website - News & Updates

Doesn't every TV remote have Back button? It usually does the job.
Yes every remote have back buttons...But every app doesn't exit in that button....Perhaps u never used these apps in TV..Anyway the discussion is going off topic..
So
Have a nice day..

Why aren't they adding any past movies in the crime, horror, action genres? They do own a lot of titles in these genres.

Last one added was a horror movie called "The Empty Man (2020)" last month.

Must be disappointing for the Premium subscribers.

Why aren't they adding any past movies in the crime, horror, action genres? They do own a lot of titles in these genres.

Last one added was a horror movie called "The Empty Man (2020)" last month.

Must be disappointing for the Premium subscribers.
Firstly, they will have to have rights for the movies.. And secondly, they have added all the recent Disney and 20th Century released films in the pay-1 window.. Besides that, most Premium users mostly expects tv series more than films.

Yes, it's disappointing to see, Disney+ Hotstar having less shows compared to its international counterparts... I hope they soon realise their mistakes and starts to add the shows quickly..

Updated Search result
hUGHJGE.jpg

Firstly, they will have to have rights for the movies.. And secondly, they have added all the recent Disney and 20th Century released films in the pay-1 window.. Besides that, most Premium users mostly expects tv series more than films.

Yes, it's disappointing to see, Disney+ Hotstar having less shows compared to its international counterparts... I hope they soon realise their mistakes and starts to add the shows quickly..
They don't need rights for past 20th Century movies like Predator, Independence Day etc.

I don't think Disney+ will bring any movies from other studios like Sony or Paramount.

They don't need rights for past 20th Century movies like Predator, Independence Day etc.
Buddy,be it 20th Century or Disney or some other company, the streamer has to pay for rights.. Let's put this simply, you own a bakery and a grocery store.. It's not like bakery will get everything free from grocery store right, you have pay for the groceries you are buying for bakery.. It's same with this..

Why do you think Streaming platforms like HBO Max and Peacock shelling out hundreds of millions of dollars on the shows they own?. If you don't know both The Office and Friends had cost North of $500 million for their 5 renewals on their own platforms..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock