Discussion Disney+ Hotstar App & Website - News & Updates

New feature in D+H app...
Once we pause the playing content I am getting popup of the short description of movie which shows prior page of player in about 15 seconds....Screensaver is set on 5 minutes ...It's in my Mi Box 4K...The same comes in Binge plus too..I will check in firetv stick and update...

IhvefJ2.jpg

SqpU8La.jpg

Last edited:
New feature in D+H app...
Once we pause the playing content I am getting popup of the short description of movie which shows prior page of player in about 15 seconds....Screensaver is set on 5 minutes ...It's in my Mi Box 4K...The same comes in Binge plus too..I will check in firetv stick and update...

IhvefJ2.jpg

SqpU8La.jpg
Like netflix app.

Today my Disney+Hotstar Premium subscription was up for renewal, and surprisingly, only ₹999 got cut from my CC, same as old Hotstar Premium pricing....

Today my Disney+Hotstar Premium subscription was up for renewal, and surprisingly, only ₹999 got cut from my CC, same as old Hotstar Premium pricing....
Yes, it's still the old price for Auto-renewal. Mine was renewed for 999 on Nov 14th. Not sure how long they will keep it like that though.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock