Discussion Disney+ Hotstar App & Website - News & Updates

Bros from 2 days I am facing some picture quality issues. The picture quality is worst with pixelation problem. Is any one facing the same?

Bros from 2 days I am facing some picture quality issues. The picture quality is worst with pixelation problem. Is any one facing the same?
Their video quality is the reason I didn't renew my subscription. It's so much bad that the dark scenes sometimes have macroblocking even having higher bitrates and watching on a smartphone.

Their video quality is the reason I didn't renew my subscription. It's so much bad that the dark scenes sometimes have macroblocking even with high bitrates and watching on a smartphone.
Colour Banding is also a big reason. I so want to have the subscriptions but the quality not good

Disney+Hotstar 'Live TV' 100% removed ad slots from channels. Already they show channels without logo and other banners in Hotstar feed. Now it only show the original content. Any other commercial ads, promos even channel logo motion etc are completely replaced with dedicated Hotstar ads.

Disney+Hotstar 'Live TV' 100% removed ad slots from channels. Already they show channels without logo and other banners in Hotstar feed. Now it only show the original content. Any other commercial ads, promos even channel logo motion etc are completely replaced with dedicated Hotstar ads.

Premier League Live coverage does have Castrol Ads. Can't comment on other things.

I am not getting live channels on mobile

TV9 Kannada now showing with different Logo in the app...

TRZSuaK.jpg

Hotstar Premium offers premium subscription to only 2 devices? Last I recall only one content was allowed to be played simultaneously on Hotstar Premium. Please clear the confusion.
KdBRz35.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock