Discussion Disney+ Hotstar App & Website - News & Updates

My Binge plus has been deactivated bcoz of not recharging DTH NCF....But sadly lost the Hotstar premium subscription...I have VIP subscription and already watching in 4K TV...In that most contents r not available in English audio..Even no 4K HDR contents too..
So decided to subscribe Premium services...Also got Rs 50/- cash back by using Mobikwik...
I found there is drastic improvements in premium services... Improved Picture quality ,perfect 5:1 Dolby (which was not in VIP)...

Last edited:
Is it posible to stream in Chromecast live programs using hotstar vip subscription.(399 per year)
For example Star vijay programs live as telecasting in tv

Is it posible to stream in Chromecast live programs using hotstar vip subscription.(399 per year)
For example Star vijay programs live as telecasting in tv
Live TV is only available to Jio and Tata Sky mobile user. But you can cast and watch shows of Star Vijay even before tv on Hotstar.

What is wrong with the D+H, first they increase the video quality then reduce it. I tried some of the movies but the quality was bad. Ford vs Ferrari topping at 2.1mbps. Tanhaji (Hindi) was capped at 2mbps but the Marathi one was around 5.8. Most marvel films are at 2.2 mbps but Black Panther was at 4.3. Does anybody know about when these issues are getting fixed?

Android TV version updated to 4.1.1.....
No changes visible as I seen ...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock