Discussion Disney+ Hotstar App & Website - News & Updates

Screenshot. Sorry my three seperate post. My phone was hanging a bit.
ONEfCbs.jpg

Last edited:
Yaa though it was 1080 @25fps, the colours and clarity was not up to the mark. Looked a bit dull. The other day Eng-Aus series on Sony Ten looked much better.
England series was From Sony Liv...If u r talking about TV then the DTH STB upscaling the signals...On Resolution It's not 720p as mentioned by Hotstar in VIP...

Hotstar quality was absolutely poor for the live telecast. Motion was non existent and colors looked pale. I thought I could watch the whole IPL without subscribing to the Star Sports 1 HD. However, after experiencing the quality of hotstar in the first half of yesterday's match, I subscribed to the channel.

Hotstar quality was absolutely poor for the live telecast. Motion was non existent and colors looked pale. I thought I could watch the whole IPL without subscribing to the Star Sports 1 HD. However, after experiencing the quality of hotstar in the first half of yesterday's match, I subscribed to the channel.
That's what I meant to say. I thought it was only for me due to my 1080p projector. But it was rubbish quality of Hotstar after charging 1499/- for a premium subscription. The other FM misinterpreted my comment.

Last edited:
Center screen blurred a lot..
Why hotstar not thinking for this problem..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock