Discussion Disney+ Hotstar App & Website - News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter amarnathkvk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,455
  • Views Views: Views 243,666
Hotstar should be provided at discount rates for IPL.
Pricing doesn't matter. Payment method does. They should allow payments using mobile networks and bring back payments via play store balance (which Google's gives as promotions and to fill out surveys). Gift cards should also be introduced. Daily subscription should also be introduced. For example if I am not a Jio user want to watch IPL due to blackout. I should be able to do it with daily plan costing me Rs 10 or less. Expensive short term plans will also encourage users to buy long term plans.

Pricing doesn't matter. Payment method does. They should allow payments using mobile networks and bring back payments via play store balance (which Google's gives as promotions and to fill out surveys). Gift cards should also be introduced. Daily subscription should also be introduced. For example if I am not a Jio user want to watch IPL due to blackout. I should be able to do it with daily plan costing me Rs 10 or less. Expensive short term plans will also encourage users to buy long term plans.

Slowly creators are leaving Store payment method because of 30% Store tax charged by Google and apple

Slowly creators are leaving Store payment method because of 30% Store tax charged by Google and apple
I know that. Payments using itunes is still supported.

Why no regional feeds in IPL?
To encourage you'll to subscribe for their regional TV channels.
How can I watch live TV in Amazon fire stick via hotstar
Live TV is only meant for mobile devices. But if you buy Hotstar's VIP subscription you get early access to every Indian shows eliminating the purpose of getting live TV stream.

Last edited:
Video quality change option added in live TV(Auto-High-Medium-low)

Last edited:
very bad from hotstar ....you removed popular may i come in madam from life ok ....

Am able to watch all movies in streaming even it asks vip subscription. I mean special movies too. Watched kanne kalaimane

Back
Top Bottom