Discussion Disney+ Hotstar App & Website - News & Updates

Guys, please push Hotstar in their Twitter account for adding Dolby audio. I have been doing it from an year and need more hands.

On digital, the broadcaster is said to be targeting a reach of 400 million up from 300 million last year. Hotstar, the source said, will launch a Super App for the IPL and other major cricket properties.

Star India sells 76% inventory for IPL 2020 amid tough ad environment

I know Television Post is not a good source to be relying on. But what do they mean by "will launch a Super App for the IPL and other major cricket properties."?

I'll be really happy if they move all the sports content to another app as I don't really care much about sports and it really bothers me, as the entire homepage is filled with sports (& daily soaps) content. And sports fans will be happy too with a dedicated sports app entirely focused on Sports.

I'll be really happy if they move all the sports content to another app as I don't really care much about sports and it really bothers me, as the entire homepage is filled with sports (& daily soaps) content. And sports fans will be happy too with a dedicated sports app entirely focused on Sports.

Yeah! That will be good! Still if they made Sports app with separate subscriptions they will have massive drop down in the subs. I guess even if they do it, it will be Hotstar branded and inclusive of all the subscription Tiers available

Sports should be seperated from entertainment app. It is good for both viewing and content. Imagine getting facts, news and stream on one single app.

And I want news to stay away from Hotstar app. Forget hotstar I don't want news on any entertainment app.

Added image
27qY6Z0.jpg

27qY6Z0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock