Discussion Disney+ Hotstar App & Website - News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter amarnathkvk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,455
  • Views Views: Views 243,666
Its a good show. I also like it. But according to me its not full fledged horror Show. Because most of the horror scene have comedy touch not fear. I found this show more comedy than horror. Also within One show every week Daayan,chudail,zombie,icchadhari snake, asur, chalayan and many more unknown type Strange things appears So I found it comedy.
Its not horror show....its supernatural show

Star India-owned video on demand (VoD) platform Hotstar will be unveiling a new subscription model soon, a senior company official has said. Without getting into the details, Star India EVP and Head Hotstar Original Content Nikhil Madhok said that the new subscription model will be unveiled in 10 days’ time.
Star India-owned Hotstar to come up with new subscription model soon - TelevisionPost: Latest News, India’s Television, Cable, DTH, TRAI
They better come up with new plans. As for now it's not possible for me to buy monthly plans on debit cards. No one has credit card in my family. I hope they brings the price down to Rs 129 too like Prime Video.

Current subscription model/pricing discontinued ?
Yes, As per the article it will be unveiled within 10 days that means just before IPL. So we can expect new sports package or IPL related packages.But one thing I eagerly waiting is that do they continue giving live sports free for jio users.

Last edited:
Yes, As per the article it will be unveiled within 10 days that means just before IPL. So we can expect new sports package or IPL related packages.But one thing is I eagerly waiting is that do they continue giving live sports free for jio users.

Jio signed 5 years agreement with Star just last year

Yes Nazar is a Good Timepass Comedy Show. Nazar have more comedy than TMKOC.
True!
Only difference is that now Daayan and Chudail have become hot and sexy :em:
I'm ready to haunted by these Dayan and Chudail.
This is not tactic...few months ago serial director atif khan replied to my tweet that "in all daily episodes of nazar requires vfx work(preproduction work) so thats y most of time episodes come late on hotstar"
Oh! So sad that are favourite show get delay with VFX but VFX are really good even TRP topper Naagin failed in VFX.

Back
Top Bottom