Discussion Disney+ Hotstar App & Website - News & Updates

This is how Disney + Hotstar Treat Indian Subscribers... We don't even have the basic features like profiles...
Ofcourse Indians subscribing them easily that's why they don't care us... Hope they will change
We don't have The Amazing Race. Distributed by Disney and available in all the other markets. But who cares we got lots of Korean content. Who cares about global shows?

Although, I don't really suggest you to use it as primary app, you can use this if you are interested in doing so.

Ps. I haven't really used this app recently.. So, it's your choice if want to do so.

So irritating that they directly logout after exceeding device limit. Only concurrent streaming should be blocked and if account sharing is an issue then at least give reasonable device limits. Just 4 devices before automatic log out even on premium isn't sufficient for a family.

l7AiyZE.png

Adguard not blocking ads on hotstar app anyway to get rid of the ads for hotstar super subscription. Only way to watch without ads to use firefox or kiwi with ublock origin on mobile

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock