Discussion Cricket Puzzles

Harsh_10

Reaction score
After continuous days of cricket matches , we have rest days in world cup.
So, not to break cricket fun, I am posting some cricket puzzles today.

All puzzles are based on cricket rules only.

Puzzle 1:

In one ODI match, one bowler only bowled 3 balls (none of the ball was no ball or dead ball).
In all 3 balls, batsmen were clean bowled.
But, these 3 wickets weren't considered as hat-trick.

Explain how it can be possible?

(In all 3 times, that was clear dismissal and batsman is declared out.)

Puzzle 1:

In one ODI match, one bowler only bowled 3 balls (none of the ball was no ball or dead ball).
In all 3 balls, batsmen were clean bowled.
But, these 3 wickets weren't considered as hat-trick.

Explain how it can be possible?

(In all 3 times, that was clear dismissal and batsman is declared out.)

one of the ball was wide????

If the 3 balls are across overs, he should bowl the first ball of the next over where he took wicket(s). Only if the he bowls the first ball of the next, it is considered as a continuous spell.

If the 3 balls are across overs, he should bowl the first ball of the next over where he took wicket(s). Only if the he bowls the first ball of the next, it is considered as a continuous spell.
Not necessary, hattrick can be considered across spells also.

Not necessary, hattrick can be considered across spells also.
By spell, I mean he should bowl the first over of the next over he bowls. A bowler on hat-trick if comes to complete another bowler's over and take the third wicket, no hat-trick.

By spell, I mean he should bowl the first over of the next over he bowls. A bowler on hat-trick if comes to complete another bowler's over and take the third wicket, no hat-trick.
Sorry, there is not such rule.

Took 2 wickets and didn't complete his over. Later comes back to take another wicket while completing another bowler's incomplete over.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock