Discussion Coronavirus (COVID-19) Vaccination Drive Updates

We crossed two crore vaccinations! In a single day!! Still counting. Kudos to everyone who have helped India achieve this massive feat.
YYPGBLd.jpg

Lets keep the momentum going and stop not until the last person eligible is vaccinated.🧡🤍💚

Can you please elaborate bro? Because you sound like a Twitter bot tbh
It's about protection and 2nd wave proved that already. None of covid or any other vaccine provide 100% immunity but helps to minimize the severity of illness.
The MHRA (the UK drug regulator that is tasked with ensuring safety of new drugs) failed to analyze the Pfizer data about vaccine safety. Furthermore they claimed to have given this job to Public Health England who stated categorically that they had no access to the data, let alone conducted data validation or analysis.

This is the second of the big four drug regulators (MHRA, TGA, EMA, FDA) who have never inspected nor assessed the validity of Pfizer’s “miracle” data.

So, if you were under any illusion that Indian regulators have checked the safety profile of the Covid-19 vaccine, then my forum-mates, you are in for a very harsh awakening! Today it's pfizer about which we're seeing this news, tomorrow it could be our indigenous Covaxin,Covishield. I'm not going to be surprised if I see that news..

Covid is real, but these vaccines aren't..

But the ad says different...
To be in politics, you need to master the art of Jumlabaazi... The ad can say n number of things, but in the end these vaccines are a mean to control the countryfolks..

The MHRA (the UK drug regulator that is tasked with ensuring safety of new drugs) failed to analyze the Pfizer data about vaccine safety. Furthermore they claimed to have given this job to Public Health England who stated categorically that they had no access to the data, let alone conducted data validation or analysis.

This is the second of the big four drug regulators (MHRA, TGA, EMA, FDA) who have never inspected nor assessed the validity of Pfizer’s “miracle” data.

So, if you were under any illusion that Indian regulators have checked the safety profile of the Covid-19 vaccine, then my forum-mates, you are in for a very harsh awakening! Today it's pfizer about which we're seeing this news, tomorrow it could be our indigenous Covaxin,Covishield. I'm not going to be surprised if I see that news..

To be in politics, you need to master the art of Jumlabaazi... The ad can say n number of things, but in the end these vaccines are a mean to control the countryfolks..
Again, vaccine is working and that's already proved during 2nd wave.

Rest is all jumlabaazi, everyone have different perspective and so many players with different stakes.

Agreed...I was in active politics in 1970s...So know a bit about Jumlabaazi...😅
I heard that WHO not approved our covaxin...That's y if want go abroad it should be covishield vaccine 2 doses mandatory..Not covaxin...covaxin is heigh priced 1250/-in private hospitals but covishield is priced @750/- I think...
Anyway all depends on common man mindset..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock