Discussion Coronavirus (COVID-19) Vaccination Drive Updates

⤴️God is finally in my side this time. Went to get vaccinated two times this week itself. Submitted ID proof and everything. Couldn't do it because of having fever. Finally getting the single shot vaccine.

⤴️God is finally in my side this time. Went to get vaccinated two times this week itself. Submitted ID proof and everything. Couldn't do it because of having fever. Finally getting the single shot vaccine.
If you are willing to wait for 2-4 more months, then sure you can take that single shot. May be even Sputnik lite. 👍

If you are willing to wait for 2-4 more months, then sure you can take that single shot. May be even Sputnik lite. 👍
2-3 months? I thought it was already in manufacturing. Only approval was required. No way. I already waited 90+ days. Am really scared from last time.

Source

So vaccine doesn't reduce covid positivity rate. It neither results in Heard immunity. But what it does is reduce the quantum of infection. I means severe case and death will be less post vaccinations. All theory are work in progress. Read the whole thread. It is from Iceland.🙏
I literally shudder at the thought of going without masks in public but in UK and other european countries they have mostly ditched masks.I don't know whether masks help in preventing Covid but wearing mask is not killing me so why avoid it?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock